Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Legit Facts hard
while I sit in the backyard
a mosquito is like a torpedo
when it strike it sink ships
but I think script and be flip
mode like BUSTER RHYMES
and I'm a hustler sometimes
one girl's cake in collisions
twirl butt she must make a decision
drink rum it convinces
think had to come to my senses
don't want to be wordy on the block
rhymes come from sturdy stock
“LOOK BOO you a red bone
skin so yellow and mellow
need a girlfriend so hello
you got round hip
and I got a brown whip
with dubs and never skip
the clubs, girl I want cream
from you this a dream come true
this is Black Hip Hop we do
in VIRGINIA BEACH true
or not? Its intensive sometime
and like a defensive line
it can tackle your mind
my plan is to shackle
bling around my neck
“NAW PLAYER I'm a hot boo
hope spill like perfume
while smoke fill the room
be thrill in bed kaboom!
Use mad slang in town
and had to hang around
because a boy was trying to rap
up on some hard to ignore a trap
in the making he had a car with mud flaps
two chrome spotlight with mirrors
attached from the G funk era
1963 ford fast back with chrome
skirts and glass pipes to roam
a Hurst gear shift, stripes on
racing stripes on hood and trunk
and sound good never home alone
now she's wearing phat lace
in VIRGINIA BEACH at a place
she shouldn't be and it taste
raw, oh yellow Soul Sistas on pace
to go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH
with her flow she have fun
but like a blowgun
it shoot darts
and then she salute the art
got cream stats and result
like a steam catapult
throws planes off ships
red bone with lace can't leave
boys jest beg for some squeeze waist
and tease lace, she was wit this boy
which is a legit toy
in the store took a trip shopping
while her hips were hopping
ain't no stopping while bee bopping
like DOUGIE FRESH and the FAT BOYS
he kissed her lips as his stats toys
with her head girl nightly rapping
is most likely to happen
because he has words to share
its best she observe with care
say what you got verbs he's unaware
of? escape mean to get free
and her cake is wet like the sea
she wear attractive lace
no radioactive wastes
she carry a skirt and very alert

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
and tease lace, she was wit this boy
which is a legit toy
in the store took a trip shopping
while her hips were hopping
ain't no stopping while bee bopping
like DOUGIE FRESH and the FAT BOYS
he kissed her lips as his stats toys
with her head girl nightly rapping
is most likely to happen
because he has words to share
its best you observe with care
say what you got verbs he's unaware
of? escape mean to get free
and her cake is wet like the sea
she wear attractive lace
no radioactive wastes
she carry a skirt and very alert

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Girl you fine, legit and sincere mind if I sit here? Make no difference to me nothing appear To be m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Everything cum together he’s plumb clever at that point she sit in his lap // He cum with legit rap Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Violaters / Violations : Sister Legit-Writer - You Can't Be Calling Us Names Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
Therious Black People Politics : Obama: Legalization Marijuana Legit Topic of Discussion Black People Politics 21
R Black Poetry : Being Legit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Money Business Jobs : List of legit work at home opportunities(Virtual Call Centers) Black Money Business Jobs 1
soulful2006 Black Poetry : NOT TOO LEGIT TO BE QUIT (you don't deserve me) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday legit-writer Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : 2 Legit to Quit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Facts renown not dumb he cever back down from his words, they're dope aware hope will elevate his game and devastate broke brains, will eventually rep Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : his funk are facts bizarre so he jumped back into the car and drove away looked at the globe today a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Destee Network : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : all types of facts in these plus I like to snack on cheese but no mickey mouse is in the house but f Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Girl you a chick tasty and like DICK TRACY has an advantage over racketeers so facts appears when we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My facts bigger yet the size of a pack of cigarette so folks Smoke and choke on this, want a scoop o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
macoo Black Muslims : The essence of the facts Islam Study Group 56
N Black Atheists : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Atheist Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: This is a girl’s BLACK HIP HOP the facts drip drop like water off a roof // A Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Spirituality Religion : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE African American History Culture : Kids Address Alternative Facts For Black History Month [Video] African American History Culture 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 100 Amazing facts about the Negro AACOOLDRE 0
chuck Black People Politics : We Need To Find Out What The Facts Truly Are About Immigration In 2016!!! Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Horrifying Facts About Sexual Exploitation of Black Women During Slavery OldSoul 3
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
chuck Law Forum : What Are The Facts : As They Apply To Those Recent Shootings In Texas?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back on this and plow my car into a tree a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black People Politics : 27 Important Facts Everyone Should Know About The Black Panthers Black People Politics 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
chuck Black People : Let us continue to expect them to back up their claims with the facts Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : These facts about prisons will scare you Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
W Science and Technology : Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, Science and Technology 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Important Facts - All Need To Know Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : LITTLE KNOWN HEALTH FACTS Black Health and Wellness 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Glenn Greenwald on How to Be a Terror "Expert": Ignore Facts, Blame Muslims, Trumpet U.S. Propaganda Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Arsenic in Rice: 11 Facts You Need to Know Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Rev. Ishakamusa Barashango The Black Facts Of The Bible Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Come facts Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : Some of the Facts Creating the child Immigration Crisis Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : His facts hard as he sit in the backyard well stocked with words And hot verbs and that shock nerds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Kentucky Governor To Mitch McConnell: Get Your Facts Straight On Obamacare Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Keep my facts stable Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Here I am back online in contact with whack rhymes got facts On my mind, quick to wear a mask this s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1