Black Sports : Legion of Duh...

when you throwing a game this what you do because we all know they was about to beat Brady and the pats
but the call came down to not run but toss it for a take away .....Lynch would have punched it in on the next play
they didn't want that to happen by default.

when you throwing a game this what you do because we all know they was about to beat Brady and the pats
but the call came down to not run but toss it for a take away .....Lynch would have punched it in on the next play
they didn't want that to happen by default.

I don't like the Hawks, and yet I even said that they were going to give it to Lynch, I and everybody watching the game knew it.

Me personally, being a 49er fan and hearing all of the trash talk smiled with joy when they made that bone head play. Because the 12th man gave no quarter for the losing teams mistakes, rejoiced in the taunts their team was engaging in. Like Sherman's taunt during the game itself. Sherman is a smart brutha, but he set himself up and put a target on his back by putting down other players the way he did. They shut him down for the most part of the superbowl.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back