Black People : Legalization of Cointelpro

mrron said:
Thanks again truetothecause.

Kamau47, you shouldn't advise a person such as myself to read anything, actually I am an avid reader, but my major concentration is not black history, although I took several classes in college. Black people represent a small part of the world, I am a part of something bigger than that.

I don't know where to begin my remarks about your ridiculous statement about terrorist and black people. How can you be so naive? Who do you think the suicide bombers in the middle east are killing, if not people of color? What about north Africa, do you think they are killing white people there? Do you think that they wouldn't want to blow up a building or an airplane with Condolezza Rice or Colin Powell on board?

You say the white man controls all of the bombs, do you know how many powerful black military officers there are? Colin Powell was the commander of the desert storm operation, did you know that?

You said that the terrorist won't come to the hood. How incorrect do you intend to be? You have plenty of terrorist there already, you call them "thugs". Law enforcement calls them "urban terrorist". If you don't think they are terrorist, ask the elderly and law abiding citizens who are deathly afraid of them, oh, by the way, these just happen to be black terrorsit.

If you live in the hood, then you should broaden your horizons, there is a whole world out there for you to discover. Come better prepare next time, if you want to discuss something with me.

Let me start off by saying that in my hood that the elderly, the poor, the adults, children, men, women, all of us call the law enforcement "terrorists". We are not afraid of each other. We are afraid of the ones who wield the power & the gun, and use them both indiscriminately on and against us.
And unless you live in this type of society and environment, then I suggest you try to listen to me instead of correcting me. I already see that you have read many books on blacks. The problem is that you don't understand, nor are you trying to. Then again, you're doing what every patriotic, flag waving, "red-blooded american" does.
Unfortunately though, I'm not him. You see, I have seen the world. I've done my share of traveling to different countries. I've also done it from your side of the fence, as I was in the marines. And just to let you know, I've also served on your side of law enforcement. I also have read a few books in my days, and I've got college under my belt as well. I had my eyes sewn shut for most of my life. But now, I am liberated.
You say come prepared, and I do. I come with life experiences as my teacher. You said that black history is not your major concentration. Now, I don't know about you, and it's not mine either. It's my life. It's who I am. I am black history; every black person that has walked the face of this earth lives through me. It's not a study, it's me. And when I try to tell you about our perception, you should take heed instead of looking for loop holes. The only thing I want you to do is to stop and think, "could he be right"?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back