Black People : Legalization of Cointelpro

truetothecause said:
ok Thank you...I did not notice the mor ron thing.

Mad Skillz....Please don't call him a morron here.

Thanks for helping to moderate Sister True! :love:

truetothecause said:
Yes..this is Waaaaayyy off the topic of THIS thread!

OPEN FORUM MODERATOR'S...
I could sure use some support here. The purpose of THIS thread was to share information RE~garding this Bill passed in Congress and which is likely to BE of interest of the members and/or viewers on this forum. While I value open dialogue (not debate) and I overstand and appreciate the need for people to express FEELINGS RE~lated to interactions with others, I am not funcitoning in the capacity of a therapist (individual or group) here.
Addditionally, while I jumped in, in an effort to halt name calling and having this thread deteroiate to "more of the same" that WE do to each other and indicative of what europeans have and continue to do to Us, I am not interested in RE~maining in this position. If I need to make a video to sort of clarify I will. Yet, I trust one of you overstands what I'm saying. Thanks in advance.

"hearts2:

Sister True ... many threads are started with one intention, one topic, and end up in a multitude of other places. There's nothing we can do about that, and we don't really discourage it (discussion). Just skip over the parts that you don't want to address, focusing instead on the ones that you do.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

mrron said:
... he has been calling me morron for a while now, and no one has said anything about that.

Brother MrRon ... Moderators nor Administrators see every word, post, or thread. If you don't say anything, we may not even be aware of what took place. If you do say something, using this procedure, it will be addressed.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Destee said:
Thanks for helping to moderate Sister True! :love:

Sister True ... many threads are started with one intention, one topic, and end up in a multitude of other places. There's nothing we can do about that, and we don't really discourage it (discussion). Just skip over the parts that you don't want to address, focusing instead on the ones that you do.

Love You!

Destee

UMmmmmmmm....Ok...yet, I kinda remember other times this was stated on a thread. Yes I know, the 'burden of proof' of this belief I holdt is on M.E. It's really not important enough to me to go find the "proof" (other threads where i thought i heard this said).
Thanks for your RE~ply

Roarin1 ...
My Spirit will forever BE connected to Yours.....whereever WE shall find OURselves!
It is part of my TREATMENT PLAN....to RE~main Connected with all Warriors of Afreekan Descendent whose long term goal is Spiritual, Social, Communal, Familial and Individual FREE~Dom from Cultural e.v.i.l. (european viral infection..LIES) told us about otherselves and others (them).
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Stay Safe and Strong in the Struggle for I/Unity...

:hearts2:

truetothecause said:
Hey Kamau47,

What is this about:?:

:hearts2:

First, I apologize for not responding until now.
What I was saying is that I've heard government agencies use the term "soft target" as describing an easy target for someone to go after with the least, or little, resistance. mrron used the term "terrorist" (and for clarity, I use the word "freedom fighter"), and implied that they would come after me regardless of my skin color. I was saying that if these so-called terrorists were that terrible and cold-hearted, then neighborhoods like mine are more easier than places such as NYC. But I disagree with him that freedom fighters are colorblind because they go after whites. They already know that blacks are not the threat to them or the world because we don't control, nor do we wish to impose our ignorance, greed or racist beliefs on the world. When freedom fighters go after something, they go after the guilty ones; whites. We just happen to get caught in the middle, but we are not the intended targets.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back