Black People : Legalization of Cointelpro

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Dec 12, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Congress Passes Bill 401-6 That legalizes Cointel-pro
    As you read this keep in mind that the main sponsor for this bill was a democrat-Jane Harman. All this is going down on their watch. I tell ya I used to be a loyal Dem who voted up and down the party line for these guys, but no more. They're a bunch of spineless sell-outs. People may wanna call their Congress person and ask them why they voted for this and then call your Senator and ask them not to go along with this. Also pay close attention to the our Presidential candidates. What is Hillary's position on this? Where does Barack stand? What about Joe Biden? We already know that Dennis Kucinich had enough common sense to say 'No'. You can contact your Congressman and Senate by click here... http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Davey D

The House of Reps Vote 404 to 6 to Pass the Bill that Legalizes COINTELPRO?

By: Justin Ponkow and Troy Nkrumah of the National Hip Hop Political Convention

One month ago a bill passed almost unanimously in the House. This bill has received no mainstream news coverage. So it must not be that big of a deal, right? It's just a bill that will soon to go to Capitol Hill and since the Democrats are in control we are all safe from further infringements up on our civil rights, right? Well, maybe that is not totally correct since this bill is a lot more than meets the eye. But indicator number one should be the title, and indicator number two should be how fast it is moving through Congress.

On October 23rd of this year, the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 passed 404 to 6 in the House. This bill is proposing an expansion of Homeland Security with the objective of spying on citizens whose political or religious beliefs might lead them to commit violent acts. And we are not referring to the attack of Megan Williams or the numerous police murders of non threatening civilians. No this is solely about spying on political.......http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=15116190&blogID=332109139

:hearts2:

2. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Now truetothecause, you already know that this government, and probably, every other government on earth conducts espionage. Why are you acting surprised at this act. As you know already, I work for Homeland Security, one of the main reasons it was created was to fight terrorism of all sorts, from all sources, foreign and domestic. The Patriot Act was just the beginning. We have become a paranoid nation, with good reason, everyone hates us. I could be ordered tomorrow to come to your town and spy on you, and that would be legal, although I am sure you are well armed LOL!! Don't sweat it, unless you are making threats.

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    who said i was "surprised":?:

I'm just like fox news.."we report...you decide"

4. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Did you ever stop to think (lol) everyone "hates" amerikka because of it's constant meddling in the internal affairs of sovereign nations, morron?

5. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I'm not paranoid in the least. I do not fear attack from freedom fighters (aka "terrorists"). 9/11 meant nothing to me either, and I will share with you why.
    I am a Black man.
    I have yet to see any "terrorist attack" on Blacks. We may get caught in the middle of something, or caught in the line of fire, but we are not the intended victims. It is whites that are in the cross hairs.
    So, it is not "we" that are, or should be paranoid, but you whites. "We" havn't done anything. "We" are not the ones sticking our noses into everyones business, trying to promote the lie called "democracy" around the world. And "We" have not been the major sponsor of turmoil & strife all over the world.
    So, instead of coming to my town to spy, point the scope towards D.C.. You'll find all the dirt you can handle for a lifetime.

6. mrron

Ratings:
    +5
    Well, I see Mad man no skilz is attacking me again. You should get a life and stop hating so much. I already know why they hate us, I get my information directly from them, because I have to interrogate them on occassion, if they are suspected terrorist. By the way, your black skin doesn't mean a thing to them, they will kill you, your mother, your baby, rape and kill your wife and daughter, just because you are American. They really wouldn't set and talk to you about your pychosis about being a black American, they will just kill you, period. Don't you and Kamau47 realize that about twenty five percent of the soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan are black.

Of course we meddle in the affairs of other countries, that is because we need their resources to keep our economy going. You want to protest? Try turning off everything that uses oil for power, starting with your car. Don't take a train or bus or airplane either. Don't buy any products such as food that is made in a plant that uses oil for energy. In fact do us all a favor and stop breathing, because the air is polluted from oil too.

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    and I would appreciate it if YOU did not make comments like this which attacks a person's character! :SuN012: at least...not while in a conversation with M.E. (i.e post I initiated)

Aside from that...I'm pretty sure it IS a violation of the Rules here at Destee.com

Thank You....

8. mrron

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks for that truetothecause, but please take notice that he has been calling me morron for a while now, and no one has said anything about that. Remind him that my user name is mrron not morron. He already knows that. But I do apologize for doing that on your topic.

9. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    Speaking of TRUE........

Sis TRUE this is no slight against YOU. But I'MA go a little of topic here and speak toward DESTEE........

Ms Destee-----You'll never have to worry again any longer about kicking ME off your board, banning ME, or just wishing that I would leave----as long as there are entities as mron whom are allowed to continue posting, threatening, misinforming, mis-educating and egregiously mis-directing the more vulnerable of our community without challenge or unbridled DEFENSE by capable Black Revolutionaries ON THIS BOARD------I'LL never return again.

PEACE.

10. mrron

Ratings:
    +5
    I have to respond to roarin1's tirade. I was invited to this site by one of the members, who feels exactly as I do about most of the issues discussed here. She is too shy to state her opinions. She told me that I would be under attack a lot, and that some members would try to have me banned. But I am thick skinned, I deal with tougher people all of the time. I have never threatened anyone here, although I have been threatened myself. I am constantly being attacked, and called names. The one thing I have done, that those who despise me haven't done, is explain what I have done for black youth and the black community as a whole. Hate for white people is not something I do, for that I've been accusec of being a white man myself LOL!!.

If I have influenced some of the younger people here, than I feel exalted, because these so called black nationalist have nothing to offer them in the way of a future.

Roarin1, true revolutionaries don't turn and run just because they can't get their way. I haven't given Destee any reason to ban me, because I challenge the status quo, Y'all need to wake up yourselves, mrron will stick around, and I might just embarrass all of you by renewing my premium membership. How many of you are willing to do the same?