Black People : Legalization of Cointelpro

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Congress Passes Bill 401-6 That legalizes Cointel-pro
As you read this keep in mind that the main sponsor for this bill was a democrat-Jane Harman. All this is going down on their watch. I tell ya I used to be a loyal Dem who voted up and down the party line for these guys, but no more. They're a bunch of spineless sell-outs. People may wanna call their Congress person and ask them why they voted for this and then call your Senator and ask them not to go along with this. Also pay close attention to the our Presidential candidates. What is Hillary's position on this? Where does Barack stand? What about Joe Biden? We already know that Dennis Kucinich had enough common sense to say 'No'. You can contact your Congressman and Senate by click here... http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Davey D

The House of Reps Vote 404 to 6 to Pass the Bill that Legalizes COINTELPRO?

By: Justin Ponkow and Troy Nkrumah of the National Hip Hop Political Convention

One month ago a bill passed almost unanimously in the House. This bill has received no mainstream news coverage. So it must not be that big of a deal, right? It's just a bill that will soon to go to Capitol Hill and since the Democrats are in control we are all safe from further infringements up on our civil rights, right? Well, maybe that is not totally correct since this bill is a lot more than meets the eye. But indicator number one should be the title, and indicator number two should be how fast it is moving through Congress.

On October 23rd of this year, the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 passed 404 to 6 in the House. This bill is proposing an expansion of Homeland Security with the objective of spying on citizens whose political or religious beliefs might lead them to commit violent acts. And we are not referring to the attack of Megan Williams or the numerous police murders of non threatening civilians. No this is solely about spying on political.......http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=15116190&blogID=332109139

:hearts2:

mrron

Jun 23, 2006
Now truetothecause, you already know that this government, and probably, every other government on earth conducts espionage. Why are you acting surprised at this act. As you know already, I work for Homeland Security, one of the main reasons it was created was to fight terrorism of all sorts, from all sources, foreign and domestic. The Patriot Act was just the beginning. We have become a paranoid nation, with good reason, everyone hates us. I could be ordered tomorrow to come to your town and spy on you, and that would be legal, although I am sure you are well armed LOL!! Don't sweat it, unless you are making threats.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
mrron said:
Now truetothecause, you already know that this government, and probably, every other government on earth conducts espionage. Why are you acting surprised at this act. As you know already, I work for Homeland Security, one of the main reasons it was created was to fight terrorism of all sorts, from all sources, foreign and domestic. The Patriot Act was just the beginning. We have become a paranoid nation, with good reason, everyone hates us. I could be ordered tomorrow to come to your town and spy on you, and that would be legal, although I am sure you are well armed LOL!! Don't sweat it, unless you are making threats.
who said i was "surprised":?:

I'm just like fox news.."we report...you decide"

:hearts2:

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
mrron said:
I'm not paranoid in the least. I do not fear attack from freedom fighters (aka "terrorists"). 9/11 meant nothing to me either, and I will share with you why.
I am a Black man.
I have yet to see any "terrorist attack" on Blacks. We may get caught in the middle of something, or caught in the line of fire, but we are not the intended victims. It is whites that are in the cross hairs.
So, it is not "we" that are, or should be paranoid, but you whites. "We" havn't done anything. "We" are not the ones sticking our noses into everyones business, trying to promote the lie called "democracy" around the world. And "We" have not been the major sponsor of turmoil & strife all over the world.
So, instead of coming to my town to spy, point the scope towards D.C.. You'll find all the dirt you can handle for a lifetime.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: