Ghana : Legal Requirements for Doing Business / Buying / Importing From Ghana to USA ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

We talked about this last night, what the legal requirements are for doing business, buying, importing products from Ghana.

Brother J ComUnity Uplifter shared a great link with us last night, read some of the information regarding what the rules are ... but i didn't save the link properly ... so Brother, please share it here if you don't mind.

From what he said ... there are limitations in general, and maybe even specific to Ghana.

I want us to be able to do business with the local merchants of Ghana if we can ... rapchild

Okay .... so if you know what the rules are, got links and stuff, please share.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I know you have to at least have an importer/exporter license to start

Kemetstry ... the simple act of buying a pair of shoes from a Ghanian, and having them shipped (to USA) ... is importing?

The buyer needs a license to do that?

From who and where do you get the license?

:heart:

Destee

You do not need a license to import but you might need a license for certain goods.

http://answers.usa.gov/system/templ.../article/3791/Get an Import License or Permit

My family used to be involved in the import and selling of African clothes and artifacts. As far as I know the only licensing requirement was state and local.

Hey Everybody,

I think the link that I posted in our discussion the other night was focused on for those traveling internationally and transporting goods while you're traveling. I think Bro. Omowale Jabali is more on point with it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back