Black Entertainment : Lee Daniels says racism isn’t ‘real’ because he doesn’t ’embrace’ it

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2016/12/07/lee-daniels-doesnt-embrace-racism/

During an interview on “The Real” that aired Tuesday, Lee Daniels said racism isn’t real to him because he never “embraced” it and credits it for his TV and film success in Hollywood.

“I wouldn’t be where I was if I embraced racism. If I embraced it, then it became real. And if it became real, I would be an angry black man,”

http://thegrio.com/2016/12/07/lee-daniels-doesnt-embrace-racism/

During an interview on “The Real” that aired Tuesday, Lee Daniels said racism isn’t real to him because he never “embraced” it and credits it for his TV and film success in Hollywood.

“I wouldn’t be where I was if I embraced racism. If I embraced it, then it became real. And if it became real, I would be an angry black man,”

So, he struggles every day to not embrace the same racism that is embracing him everyday like a cold blanket wrapped around his head so he can't think straight.
I understand he is making these odd statements to increase white viewers. I've enjoyed the first 2 episodes, but don't know how long until the show becomes boring.

Hopefully, he never ends up in the wrong neighborhood one night

He's another Kanye for the most part although I don't think Kayne believes what he is saying. Kanye IMO does and says things for a reaction only. Lee's mind is damaged IMO. I really think this man hates being black. He would probably sacrifice a family member to become white. He seems to hate himself but tries to cover that. Reminds me of a really large person making fun of being fat before someone else does. He hates himself.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back