Black People : Lee Daniels at an HIV center; "So many Black woman, I thought I walked into a welfare office"

(You cant make this up!)

lee-daniels.jpg

“I walked into the Gay Men’s Health Crisis (GMHC) center and I expected to see a room full of gay men. Well, there are nothing but women there. And the reason why women are there–black women with kids–I thought I had walked into the welfare office. They service black women with AIDS. Why? Because black men can’t come out. Why? Because you simply can’t do it.”
http://breakingbrown.com/2013/08/le...r-i-thought-i-had-walked-into-welfare-office/
So why can't we just take something that is said a face value, his expectations were not met when he said "women and kids" I don't see a problem. Where I do see a problem however is why are so many women and children in these places because of this scourge called HIV? Is it not the cause of men that are not honest with themselves or their mates why these women and offspring are inflicted. Talk about that!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back