Black People : Lee Daniels at an HIV center; "So many Black woman, I thought I walked into a welfare office"

Wow!

In the video, he said that he was walking downstairs wearing his mother's red shoes, and his father beat him severly, and then he said that didnt stop him. I don't know his full story though, but I can see that the Butler film will be supported by president Obama because it ties in with his 'Gay marriage presidential theme'.

He basically says that Black woman with kids can be treated for HIV, but Gay men can't get the same fair treatment because society won't allow them to come out so they can get treated for health reasons. well, this issue makes me think about OBAMACARE, and the health issues that will have to be addressed in this regards too.

Gay marriages are now deemed acceptable by this government and this issue does affect certain other issues such as healthcare, the Church, the tax payer, and etc..

I have no problem with black women with kids being treated for HIV. I DO have a prob with him associating the sight of black women with kids with welfare.

A BLACK man came into a room with nothing but black women with kids, and thought he was in the WELFARE office? Wow.
See this is the point! There are some well healed and well placed haters that dont see nothing wrong with their hate

Lil Wayne said what is all the fuss about his Emmet Till thing, so did Russel Simmons recently, about the Tubman thing

Lil Wayne said what is all the fuss about his Emmet Till thing, so did Russel Simmons recently, about the Tubman thing
the issue is that WE support them. they get their money from us.
folk are falling all over themselves to run see that.

I have no problem with black women with kids being treated for HIV. I DO have a prob with him associating the sight of black women with kids with welfare.

Not to mention, when vying for the love and attention from a Black man, a gay mans #1 competition is a Black women. Could you imagine his disappointment when he found women there instead of men?

It aint nut'n but shade/hate all the way around!

I remember back in the day, my momma would beg my dad to go to the doctors. The only way he would go was in an ambulance. He had a fear for doctors. I found that alot of the men in my neighborhood seemed to avoid the doctors office too. I later found out that most men didn't have the coverage to do so, but it didn't explain why those who did (my dad) still didn't go. I was thinking Mr. Daniels was going to mention this as the reason why. Not some gay man's agenda. geesh!:10500: It seems...what he's trying to promote is gay men are a totally separate entity from humans...and they just could not go to the doctors because they were gay.?. Last i've checked, ones visit to the Doctors are done in confidentiality.

In the words of my 4yr old Grandson....thats crazy talk!

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back