Black Spirituality Religion : Led to Be-Lieve A Jewish/Hebrew Lie

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, May 28, 2008.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    :qqb005:
    Egypt Revisited
    Dr. Ivan Van Sertima
    Paragraph #3, Page 145-147

"...For centuries we have been led to believe that the pyramids were built by the brawn of slave labor. This is a historical fallacy. Upon being witness to the Jewish Sater one year, I was somewhat dismayed to find that much of the ceremony was based on the premise of Jewish slaves building the pyramids. This is also historically incorrect. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest that slavery existed in the first six dynasties of Egypt. To the contrary, what we now know from the Armana letters, and other documentation, is that not only were there no slaves but those individuals commissioned to work were PAID for their labor! Dr. HS Smith, Professor of Egyptology in London states in his book Ancient Centres of Egyptian Civilization, "It is now clear that unfree labor, slaves, did not play a role in Egyptian society during the Old Kingdom...(45)' In fact, for the Jewish people to have played any kind of role in the Old Kingdom is an impossibility for there is no record of their existence until after circa 1674BC. Josephus, (37-100AD) Jewish statesman and historian commented that the Hyksos were the ancestors of the Israelites. 'The Egyptians took many occasions to hate and envy us: in the first place because our ancestors, the Hyksos, or shepherds had dominion over their country...(46)' As modern historians will now attest this fact is undoubtedly true. The Hyksos invaded Lower Egypt following the Thirteenth Dynasty. They pillaged and destroyed thousands of statues, maimed and killed an undisclosed number of Egypt's inhabitants and mercilessly raped the women of the kingdom. This domination of Lower Egypt persisted for two centuries! How ironic; the Jewish people identify themselves as th former slaves of Egypt, when in fact their ancestors, the Hyksos, ruled and enslaved Egyptians for 200 years (the dates of Hyksos rule have ranged from 400 to 150 years, depending on the author quoted.)..."

(45) Professor HS Smith and Miss Rosalind M. Hall, Egyptian Centers of Civilization (Windsor Forest: The Kensai Press, 1983), page 29.

(46) Flavius Josephus, Against Apion (Book One). (New York: Reinland Press, 1976), page 25. Josephus was born in Jerusalem in 37AD. After studying the tenets of the sects of Judaism, the Essenes, Sadduccees, and the Pharisees, he became a Pharisee. At the beginning of the war between the Romans and the Jews he was appointed governor of Galilee. Though, he fought with valor his battle was lost. Ironically, he won favor with the Roman general and was given the name Flavius.

------

[​IMG]
    Actually Flavius Josephus is the catch name for Arius Calpurnius Piso
    http://suzar.com/666/666Endtro/666endtro4.html
    :hearthis:

2. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    Of course there is no record of the Israelites in Egypt. Why would the Egyptians record such an ignominious defeat at the hands of their own slaves?

Pharaoh was suppose to be God on earth so he would only record things in history that would glorify himself.

But there is proof at the bottom of the Red Sea . There are lots of chariot parts and human remains on the bottom of the sea that give proof to the story of the israelites escaping the egyptian army.
    http://www.arkdiscovery.com/red_sea_crossing.htm

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    Maybe there is no Egyptian record of the Exodus because it didn't happen the way it was recorded in the Bible. The Bible is a Hebrew document. Of course they are going to spin it so that it makes them look good, persecuted and faultless .

4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    And Spin It They Most Certainly Did!

Thanks for responding!

5. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The Egyptian records of Akhenaten and his followers (Israelites) was methodically erased by the polytheistic African tribes that eventually took over Egypt.

They did the same thing with Cheops because he also was a monotheistic Pharaoh that rose up against all of the religious groups trying to gain power over government (Throne of the Pharaoh).

Akhenaten and his elected Priesthood wrote the Old Testament. White people simply stole the history.

Several African Tribes around Egypt have an Oral History of an Exodus from Egypt. The Masai continue to wear ornaments that are in the form of many Egyptian symbols.

White Jews stole our history.

6. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    If the bible was written by hebrews to make them look good they did a very poor job .

There are plenty of stories in the bible that show the hebrews as ungreatful whining sinners, so clearly the bible isn't written to make anyone look good .

The bible is written to show what happened in the past to people who chose to follow God or not.

Look at my new thread "visual proof of the story of exodus" for proof of the story ofexodus just as the bible depicts it

7. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    The end result

No matter how and what was written, it produced the desired affect. You and millions like you have fallen victim to believe what they give u and to ignore your true story. They wrote it so it must be true. You appear to have no willingness to find or even accept true history. You will stay in the dark because your mind, heart and soul belongs to them and self hatred flourish in yor heart.

Wake Up

8. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    There were no Israelites...!

It is a word that has origin in the Akan Language of Ghana today.
    "Africans Who Wrote The Bible" by Dr. Alex Darkwah

There is more proof in the fact that the pyramids were constructed by "paid" labor than there is of your non-researched biblical explanation.

The Red Sea dividing story is a bit of a stretch. Actually there have been 3 major exodus' movements out of Egypt (e.g. African Origin of Civilization-Cheikh Anta Diop) so I wonder which one coincides with the chariots in the sea:qqb004: story.

9. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,784
    That's for sure!

:bball:

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

I wish you could go into further detail because a few years ago I started reading closer into a book my Dad left me entitled 'African Heritage of the Akan'. When I moved from Dallas I left it in storage. Big mistake since I may lose it out of financial hardship. It got me looking into the Akan language more and one thing that surprised me is how many so-called 'hebrew' names translate directly into Akan.