truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
It was a Mother's reaction to what she felt was to rough
but all should be forgiven.....Mom need to understand her boy gonna get hit
hard he's a paid star now...it was kinda wild that she jumped up

seems wilder to me that he would curse at her like he did.

i've been waiting to hear the Brother's response to this.
plus...she was sitting in the section that they fell into
i thought she got up like everyone else in that area

why he have to curse at her like that:?:
or...was just a paid star's (professional athlete) reaction to a fan in the way

i trust all HAS been forgiven...yet....

M.E.
:hearts2:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
she may have moved like everyone else but she did move in the direction as the players as K.G embrace her , yes it was worse that he would say such to a Mother
who gave him life .....being a star don't say he can speak to his mother that way
Labron James need a A.. spanking or a slap upside his head ......Money make some
act so foolish

I tryed hard not to read his lips so i didn't pick that up but it's hard to turn away
when it's clear he talking to not a fan looking right at her knowing that's his mother
and to tell her to sit her blank down sad me deeply

King James now silly James ..... how dare he do such a thing and maybe he just
caught Mom a little tipsy seem like she can put away some crazy oil and she didn't
hear what he said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron opens school... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : LeBron James Is Done With Trump: 'I Would Never Sit Across From Him' Black Sports 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : LeBron James and Kevin Durant unite against Donald Trump in new video Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Scottie Pippen wavers on Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James debate after Barack Obama chimes in Black Sports 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : LeBron James to donate $2.5 million to National Museum of African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Fine1952 Black People : Lebron's Graffiti Incident Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar takes sides in Kobe vs LeBron debate Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Lue Reacts to LeBron Not Being Named MVP Finalist Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron-james-to-open-public-school Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Liberty Black Positive People : LeBron James Donates $2.5 Million to Smithsonian’s African-American History Museum Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron-calls-out-phil-jackson Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron signs $500 million lifetime deal with nike... Black Sports 13
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Lebron : no room for guns...stop the violence Black Sports 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron helps adults get GEDs..... Black Sports 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron, melo, opt for free agency Black Sports 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Despite disappointing Finals loss, Heat may be LeBron's best option next year Black Sports 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : LEBRON GETTING MARRIED Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ball Don't Lie A shooter kills a would-be robber in self-defense while waiting in line to buy LeBron Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : LeBron James Black Sports 54
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Jesse Jackson blast back in LeBron Honor Black Sports 6
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : Lebron James Black Sports 39
H Black Entertainment : Lebron Teamate Sleeping With His Mom Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lebron had tumor.... Black Sports 5
brown_h0rnet Black People : David Stern Admonishes Lebron for sportsmanship Black People Open Forum 20
KWABENA Black Astrology : Authorized to Rise! - 'The King' LeBron James' Birth-Natal Chart Black Astrology 0
Isaiah Black Sports : LEBRON *MICHAEL*KOBE - CAREERS IN PERSPECTIVE... Black Sports 8
B Black People : LeBron James & 50 Cent...Public Enemies #1 Black People Open Forum 7
freddie419 Black Positive People : Activists Are Bailing Out Incarcerated Black Moms For Mother’s Day Black People Doing Positive Things 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Secure My Moms and My Muthaz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Hollywood’s Blacks: Servants, Slaves, Ghetto Moms and Thugs Black Entertainment 19
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : Arne Duncan faces criticism over ‘white suburban moms’ Black Education / Schools 1
queensweet Black Parenting : To the single moms raising young Black men Black Parenting 176
$$RICH$$ Black People : TO ALL THE MOTHER'S and Moms 2Be ! Black People Open Forum 7
Amnat77 Black Women : Moms in Africa breastfeed differently Black Women 2
1poetsought Black Poetry : moms Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Black People : Single moms raising girls to remain single? Black People Open Forum 16
D Girl scouts for single moms and their girls Black Parenting 2
N Black Relationships : Ya'll planning on taking 'moms' out for Mother's Day??? Black Relationships 1