Black Sports : lebron signs $500 million lifetime deal with nike...

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James has signed a lifetime contract with Nike.

James has been partnered with the athletic apparel giant since he signed a $90 million contract just before he graduated high school.
The NBA star's new deal will carry into his retirement once he's done playing.

Financial terms were not disclosed. The company signed Oklahoma City's Kevin Durant to a 10-year, $300 million contract last summer.

James has a shoe and clothing line with Nike, and his new agreement will expand his brand.

While still playing, James has broadened his business portfolio in recent years. In addition to a production company, he earned $30 million last year when his stakes in headphone maker Beats by Dre were purchased by Apple.

James turns 31 on Dec. 30.

seems kinda low for life time doesn't it?

You got a half a billion dollars? Though these fool can blow that kind of money in a few years it seems. That will last most and their grand kids a life time

You got a half a billion dollars? Though these fool can blow that kind of money in a few years it seems. That will last most and their grand kids a life time

nah I don't lol, but I ain't LBJ neither. But LBJ is no fool, I mean in comparison to KD who got 300 million for 10 years,seems THAT A life time contract at age 30 is sort of low.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back