Black Sports : LeBron James

HUH ?? get over your black power trip and come join us in the real world...nobody likes a racist,be it a redneck or a brother...you sound as dumb as an ignorant racist cracker...sorry " the black men " lost...are you saying Dirk did'nt ball on those arrogant fools ??

Hey Clyde, the "whiteboy" whooped they butt AND got the MVP..and you just can't stand it..BBLAHHAAHA !

HUH ?? get over your black power trip and come join us in the real world...nobody likes a racist,be it a redneck or a brother...you sound as dumb as an ignorant racist cracker...sorry " the black men " lost...are you saying Dirk did'nt ball on those arrogant fools ??

brothermalik, Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Hey Clyde, the "whiteboy" whooped they butt AND got the MVP..and you just can't stand it..BBLAHHAAHA !

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......brothermalik,

Black people cannot be considered racist in the normal sense of the term, maybe prejudiced but not racist. In the real world, Terry, the black player, is largely given credit for carrying the team that night when Dirk couldn't buy a basket until the fourth quarter; with the Mav's having secured a 10 point lead during Dirk's drought. Dirk's fourth quarter baskets simply maintained that lead, mainly driven by the undying efforts of Terry.

So, either way you look at, the black man gets the credit, especially when you consider that Terry tattooed his way to a championship; the same as Joe Namath predicted the win over the Colts.

The only way one could give Dirk credit, as you continue to suck up to the German, is commonly recognized as being an Uncle Tom, showing undo admiration to whites over one's own racial group...Not once brother (if you are a brother) have you mentioned the outstanding play of Terry.

Peace In,

I'm gonna Dirk his props because he hit those free throws and came through in the clutch unlike "Queen James" LOL!

Now I gotta get like JT and "Jet"!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......brothermalik,

Black people cannot be considered racist in the normal sense of the term, maybe prejudiced but not racist. In the real world, Terry, the black player, is largely given credit for carrying the team that night when Dirk couldn't buy a basket until the fourth quarter; with the Mav's having secured a 10 point lead during Dirk's drought. Dirk's fourth quarter baskets simply maintained that lead, mainly driven by the undying efforts of Terry.

So, either way you look at, the black man gets the credit, especially when you consider that Terry tattooed his way to a championship; the same as Joe Namath predicted the win over the Colts.

The only way one could give Dirk credit, as you continue to suck up to the German, is commonly recognized as being an Uncle Tom, showing undo admiration to whites over one's own racial group...Not once brother (if you are a brother) have you mentioned the outstanding play of Terry.

Peace In,

" Undo admiration to whites " ??...you asked me in an earlier post if I watched game six...yeah, i did...and I watched the whole SERIES and SEASON..Dirk along with Terry,Kidd and the rest of the team OUT WORKED the Heat... you say " either way the black man gets the credit "..I have a feeling you live your entire life by those words..Its called RACIAL BIAS homie...and you and people like you make us,as black people, ALL look dumb.... Jason Terry is one heck of a ball player and the definition of class...you and people like you need to get over complaing and blaming " DAT EVIL WHITE DEVIL " for all of your/our short comings...its a old,tired,weak argument... p.s. The president and U.S. attorney General are black...that " white man keepin' us down " crud don't fly no more..

Clyde, you act like game six was the ENTIRE season/series...I'm sorry your false " black pride" got hurt..what is it that you want Clyde ?..an ALL black America ? or an ALL black world ??..guess what my man, the whites,hispanics, asians ect aint going NOWHERE !..unless you want to be part of the solution, then you are a part of the problem...It is so easy to sit around and blame people of diffrent races for your personal failures..and again, you sound as dumb/ingnorant/racist as some old *** redneck cracker...again, I ask you Clyde, what is it that you want ? BLACK SUPREMACY ??...if not, tell me what it is that would make you stop being a Ignorant bigot ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back