Black Sports : LeBron James

hey man that's racist...or is it regionist? idk,all i know is go Heat!

.......lol, it can't be racist cause I ain't got no power and ain't running nothing; but there is a certain loyalty and racial pride abound.

You may not remember running back Duane Thomas of the Dallas Cowboys (Google it)...he too was from Lincoln High School, the school Chris Bosh graduated; the point in digging back is to reflect on the Racism existing then and continuing now in my hometown (think about it)...

Peace In,

It's going down today and Miami back on the wall they will come out in full force
James will show up today and get all the help he need to a victory Dallas will need
to shoot well and about 62% if they plan to stop the HEAT ! they will push it to a
game 7 .

Out come ::: MIAMI HEAT

It's going down today and Miami back on the wall they will come out in full force
James will show up today and get all the help he need to a victory Dallas will need
to shoot well and about 62% if they plan to stop the HEAT ! they will push it to a
game 7 .

Out come ::: MIAMI HEAT

.......You save it (Breakdown) till Sunday and I apppreciate that...I think you are correct, lol, :1on1:

Peace In,

no doubt this game will be very high intensity and you will see the flair of emotions
watch for the un-song hero , Dallas will need to put on a hella show and play deep D
to out play the Heat, The Three Kings will show up with there backs against the wall.

DO or DIE for the HEAT today look for game seven they will survive.

no doubt this game will be very high intensity and you will see the flair of emotions
watch for the un-song hero , Dallas will need to put on a hella show and play deep D
to out play the Heat, The Three Kings will show up with there backs against the wall.

DO or DIE for the HEAT today look for game seven they will survive.

.......Wow, you are missing your calling (Announcer), lol....great assessment!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back