Black Sports : LeBron James

well i'm calling it like i see it ...........look like they the better team
not Miami, but game 6 will be huge i'll be breaking it down shortly

.......Save the breakdown for Sunday...:1on1:

Why we can't get bad braun when he play against mychicity! He just murders us in da playoffs every rip! Any way if u can make open 3 point shots u can beat Miami. That's why the bulls won game 1 they hit there shots! Dallas has been hitting those shots and exposing the heat!there fatal flaw is they over pursit on defense leaving people wiiiiide open. All those memories of Kyle cover missing those open 3are still haunting me. If Dallas knocks down 3's and plays ok D ,they will be world champions.

So true and this also prove that James is not a pure closer look at this whole series 4th he only
score like 2 and no mmore then 4 points say a lot !

He shot well from the outside against Chicago but he yet to bring a strong game against DALLAS
do he really want a Title ??
look like he gives up after 3 and in the 4th he becoming the Lebronless no James to ashame

will Wade be health enough to carry them in back to back must wins to gain the title
or will we see the Jamesless 4th again and watch Dallas be crown Champions ????

Why we can't get bad braun when he play against mychicity! He just murders us in da playoffs every rip! Any way if u can make open 3 point shots u can beat Miami. That's why the bulls won game 1 they hit there shots! Dallas has been hitting those shots and exposing the heat!there fatal flaw is they over pursit on defense leaving people wiiiiide open. All those memories of Kyle cover missing those open 3are still haunting me. If Dallas knocks down 3's and plays ok D ,they will be world champions.

.......lol, I hear ya emmanuel, loud and clear, for real:

He ain't really showed up yet after being all over the MVP of the league; it makes no sense, but guess what, he better show up Sunday or its all over. Your assessment on how to beat them is correct, the open shot...gotta sink it, cause they gonna over shoot playing aggressive defense, in our view...lol.

Brother, my heart goes out to ya bout reminiscing the Chi Town series, and I ain't even gonna use no ...(lol)...its that painful.

Enjoy the final games my brother friend.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back