Black Sports : Lebron James

big things happening i heard by ear that James looking at New York big time and could
play longside Amare and maybe Bosh !!
Wade in between Bulls and Heat but want Bosh along side him this like a nightmare !

I don't think the BULLS gonna get much our the FA class maybe a few low players
but James Wade Bosh Boozer will be elsewhere .......time will tell in a few days !!!!

NO.....lol....say it ain't so.....Naaaa i think he stayin put here in C-Town tho, he did have the bulls and their reps up here in downtown cleveland at their swanky meeting place, and he visited the bulls for 3 hours, and the cavs for the same amount of time, and they presented the offers...

I heard this new GM of the cavs may have offered him Part-Ownership of the cavs.....lol....man they goin all out i see.....

I don't think the knicks have a chance though at all, i think its the bulls and cavs really.

I do think WADE is leaving and obviously bosh, but i think WADE going to the knicks imo, and may get paired with amare or bosh, while the bulls get other free-agents, i do think the knicks gettin two players tho!

I'm just so hoping the brother stays home in the C-Town, his fam is here, and like i said, i think he know he already got a solid base here, now that Byron Scott is in place, and the cavs look organized again, so he will sign back....I hope...

:bye:

Despite the fact that LeBron will be staying in CLEV for sure, don't you think all of this looks bad on the part of the remaining Cavs players? Why is the city looking past the current players and looking straight at LeBron? Going into 2010, I would have had much more respect for the organization if they took on the attitude of "we will be great with or without LeBron!" I would have had more respect for Byron Scott if he took the position of "even without LeBron, I will do my best to improve the team." Why did he specifically target working with LeBron in his interview?

KWABENA

LeBron did ask Bosh to come there and play in cleveland , but Bosh turn it down
The thing is James want titles a ring and seem like cleveland can't get pass first base
and yes if he staying there it do look bad because they could have been focusing on
other players and big names to help James , Cleveland has had the best record the past two seasons winning 60+ games so Scott already have a team that can give him
60 wins , it's can he get them to the finals !!!

WADE ......For sure it will be BULLS or HEAT and he want to bring Bosh along
but the big dream of all three playing together will not happen !!!!

Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are partnering together to play for the Heat, but will they be enough to sway LeBron James to Miami?

'The Decision' Is Coming

1966.jpg
Where will LeBron James' basketball future take him? The NBA's two-time defending MVP will reveal his destination on "The Decision" on ESPN (Thursday, 9 p.m. ET). Stuart Scott, Jon Barry and Michael Wilbon will host the hourlong special.

Ending months of speculation, Wade and Bosh announced Wednesday that they will sign with Miami, two decisions that vault the Heat back into the NBA championship picture and put them two-thirds of the way to hitting one of the biggest trifectas in NBA history.
Wade, Bosh and James all have talked about playing together. On Thursday night at 9 ET, in an hourlong special on ESPN, James will say why that will or will not happen.

Prime Time In Miami

1987.jpg
Through seven spectacular seasons with the Heat, how Dwyane Wade's career ranks in Miami measure up:
Points11,967...1st
Assists3,126....1st
Steals862........1st
Minutes17,717..1st
1977.jpg
Chris Bosh was the heart of the Raptors for seven seasons. En route to Miami, how his career ranks in Toronto looked:
Points10,275.....1st
Rebounds4,776..1st
Blocks600.........1st
Minutes18,275...1st

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back