Black Sports : Lebron James

LeBron James
After one hour with the CAVS he later spent three hours with the BULLS

this like an lottery for cities who want James who will win the Lottery ????

HEAT
CLIPPERS
NETS
CAVS
BULLS
KNICKS

WADE had a second interview with the BULLS w/ Bosh there for a short moment
wade likes of
HEAT
KNICKS
BULLS

while Bosh playing the waiting game to see where the top guns gonna land before he
square off but said nobody have put nothing on the table yet

Knicks have offered Stoudemire a five-year, $100 million deal -- the maximum allowed -- and are waiting to talk to him in person to complete the deal, which can't be signed until July 8 at the earliest.

can they still land a player like James and Bosh to New York with a payout like stoudemire ????

This is crazy. LeBron and his entourage are only doing all of this to give the media something to talk about. No matter how teams pitch to him, he is staying in Cleveland...bottom line.

- LeBron picked Byron Scott to be coach
- LeBron is too loyal to the fans of Ohio who have supported him even in High School
- LeBron does not want to put his family through the stress of relocation
- LeBron is still aware of the deal the Cavs made with an Asian organization (that is where the money will come in)
- LeBron is having teams come to Cleveland and "take a number" rather than go and check them out
- LeBron a couple weeks ago was in Akron reinforcing his loyalty to Akron fans
- LeBron still wants at least 1 Championship in his home state
- Last he mentioned, CLEV "had the edge" in signing him

What proof do all of those fans have that he is leaving the team? Because he took his jersey off at the end of the game last season? That Delonte West slept with his mother? Delonte is on the verge of being traded, and LeBron has always reacts "withdrawingly" after a loss. Since then, he has done nothing to show he is ready for another city.

That said, CLEV fans could stop begging him to stay and being concerned; he's staying in CLEV and that's gonna be that. Then after he announces he i staying, he will talk about how it was the hardest decision he's ever made, alot of great teams made him great offers and the meetings were very intriguing, but after friends and family being considered he found it best to stay home. He's also gonna thank the teams that visited and wish them the best.

Now I close by saying I personally suggest he go to another team if he truly, truly wants to win titles, but he's too tied to the people of Ohio and knows he owes them. I guarantee you the next time the Cavs make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, that will be their first title.

Oh yeah - I have to mention this-

I am giving the Chicago Bulls and the entire Chicago organization alot of credit and applause. They are working very hard to build a better team. A defensive-minded coach, drafted very well, signing-and-trading the best way they can to have enough cap room for a star player, grabbed D-Wade's attention and managed to get two meetings with him (last person to have a second "meeting" (Bryon Scott) made a commitment[to the Cavs as coach]); I can certainly see the Bulls going higher than a 7th seed in the 2010-11 season. This is of course depending on health, but they are gonna be a tough team to handle - with or without D-Wade and/or Bosh.

KWABENA

This is crazy. LeBron and his entourage are only doing all of this to give the media something to talk about. No matter how teams pitch to him, he is staying in Cleveland...bottom line.

- LeBron picked Byron Scott to be coach
- LeBron is too loyal to the fans of Ohio who have supported him even in High School
- LeBron does not want to put his family through the stress of relocation
- LeBron is still aware of the deal the Cavs made with an Asian organization (that is where the money will come in)
- LeBron is having teams come to Cleveland and "take a number" rather than go and check them out
- LeBron a couple weeks ago was in Akron reinforcing his loyalty to Akron fans
- LeBron still wants at least 1 Championship in his home state
- Last he mentioned, CLEV "had the edge" in signing him

What proof do all of those fans have that he is leaving the team? Because he took his jersey off at the end of the game last season? That Delonte West slept with his mother? Delonte is on the verge of being traded, and LeBron has always reacts "withdrawingly" after a loss. Since then, he has done nothing to show he is ready for another city.

That said, CLEV fans could stop begging him to stay and being concerned; he's staying in CLEV and that's gonna be that. Then after he announces he i staying, he will talk about how it was the hardest decision he's ever made, alot of great teams made him great offers and the meetings were very intriguing, but after friends and family being considered he found it best to stay home. He's also gonna thank the teams that visited and wish them the best.

Now I close by saying I personally suggest he go to another team if he truly, truly wants to win titles, but he's too tied to the people of Ohio and knows he owes them. I guarantee you the next time the Cavs make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, that will be their first title.

Oh yeah - I have to mention this-

I am giving the Chicago Bulls and the entire Chicago organization alot of credit and applause. They are working very hard to build a better team. A defensive-minded coach, drafted very well, signing-and-trading the best way they can to have enough cap room for a star player, grabbed D-Wade's attention and managed to get two meetings with him (last person to have a second "meeting" (Bryon Scott) made a commitment[to the Cavs as coach]); I can certainly see the Bulls going higher than a 7th seed in the 2010-11 season. This is of course depending on health, but they are gonna be a tough team to handle - with or without D-Wade and/or Bosh.

KWABENA

I said all along James love home and the people who love him more
but to get what he want as a player and beyond personal feeling
would be in his best intrest to sign somewhere else that can deliver a championship ! cleveland can't asure him that not for another 3 to 4 years

I agree Chicago made some good moves and trying to land a few good stars out the free agency like a Wade and Bosh or even a Boozer / Lee the key is WADE !
only time will tell and end all this hype and basketball drama to who going where
look for big answers in the next 3 to 4 days

I said all along James love home and the people who love him more
but to get what he want as a player and beyond personal feeling
would be in his best intrest to sign somewhere else that can deliver a championship ! cleveland can't asure him that not for another 3 to 4 years

I agree Chicago made some good moves and trying to land a few good stars out the free agency like a Wade and Bosh or even a Boozer / Lee the key is WADE !
only time will tell and end all this hype and basketball drama to who going where
look for big answers in the next 3 to 4 days

Yes indeed! Being athletes ourselves, we know what it's like to have an athletic mind. As a side note, I am facing a similar situation - by August I have to decide whether to stay in D.C. or Miami, but I am definitely out of MD.

Back to D-Wade - now that his divorce case and trying to have custody of his child(ren) have been factored in, I find it hard to see him staying in MIA. I do want to see him land on a great team, but personally i'd also like to see him be able to enter the season with family issues and child custody issues resolved. It is very much looking like he may be in CHI.

As far as LeBron I was just thinking - wouldn't he be coached by the same Byron Scott who was on the sidelines a couple seasons ago when the Hornets lost to the Nuggets by 58 points! Not to mention, I recall the Hornets being a sub-500 team and on a losing streak when he was fired. How is it that now he'd all of a sudden be a better coach with a tougher team who doesn't know whether LeBron will return or not (not to mention the fact in his first interview he said "i'm glad to be working with LeBron...ya-dee-ya-dee-ya...but didn't say he'd be glad to be working with any of the other members on the team??? Things that make you go "Hmmm..." Plus I personally feel no matter how LeBron's situation ends up, I would not be pleased if I were a Cavs player. The fans don't trust Jamison or anyone else on the team! The front office isn't confident the team will still be a contender with or without LeBron???

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back