Black Sports : lebron helps adults get GEDs.....

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/09/lebron_james_akron_adult_liter.html

LeBron James is now trying to help Akron adults get their GEDs by using the same basic principles his charitable foundation designed to help children stay in school and graduate.

Under a new partnership announced Thursday with Project Learn of Summit County, which exists to help adults get their GEDs, parents of the children enrolled in the LeBron James Family Foundation's scholastic mentorship program can get financial and emotional support to obtain high school equivalency credentials and learn other life skills.

-e418b8bdb22dd727.JPG

I most definitely have to give props to this amazing brother who is willing to help with his time, money and self. He and others are setting the standard for those who want to make something of themselves. I'm surprised but then again not that there wouldn't be more traffic on this thread. Good thread JamesfrmPhilly..

I'm always seeking out more balanced takes...

And I hope other posters here do so as well..

fyi
My sentiments exactly brother Chuck. We have become to focused on the negative and need to push for and highlight more of the positive. The pollution process has been in full effect for much too long and it is now time for the sanitation process to begin...I feel ya!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back