Black Poetry : ...leaving

Rico

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 30, 2003
Occupation
Computer Geek
i am leaving this place....that is taking up my space....before the leaves begin to fall....and the bitter wind that chills you to the bones takes hold...before the morning sun kisses the horizon and darkness turns to light....before the first snow flakes fall and cover the earth...before the loneliness takes my last dying breath...before this pain and hatred consumes me...before you awake from your restfull sleep...I am leaving this place...cause I can no longer stand looking at this house that is not a home...the memories that have left me alone...the tears that have dried my eyes...the weight I can no longer carry...

i am leaving you and Ohio...

Good-bye

Maybe we can meet where the rain never falls and the sky is no longer gray. . .where the warm breeze wraps around my figure effortlessly as the sun drops like dewdrops all around us. . .where siestas take rise to the tides as light turns to moonlight and our moods rise, rise, rise. . .where new breathe sips life and we together slowly forget about the strife . . .we build a new home and flourish together like the tropical gardens inside our new world.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back