Black People : Leaving Destee

Well Destee fam,

It's been chill... I will be leaving Destee shortly in the next week. On my latest return, I have learned a lot. I thank everyone that assisted in that. It's time to get back to work. Again I want to thank everyone for your teaching, sharing and just overall thoughts.

I wish everyone well. Peace!

you'll be sorely missed omo Esu

N'all not going anywhere where the internet isn't unfortunately. I am heading off to Haiti in a couple of weeks and I will be in seclusion for about a week. Afterwards, I got some intense work to do. No time for Destee. I will be here until Friday. I still got time to learn a lot.

Wow, may the force be with you.... please stay in touch and give us here at Destee updates. Dude, I wish I personally knew you.

Well Destee fam,

It's been chill... I will be leaving Destee shortly in the next week. On my latest return, I have learned a lot. I thank everyone that assisted in that. It's time to get back to work. Again I want to thank everyone for your teaching, sharing and just overall thoughts.

I wish everyone well. Peace!

Why do you have to leave? You can work and still visit us occasionally

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back