Leave Soy Milk Alone

This is interesting. I've been wondering why I continue to have digestive problems despite being vegetarian.

Yes, I can point to soy milk as a possible culprit. I will swear off of it for a while and see what difference that makes. These people at this school going to stop feeding me for all the things I don't eat.:D

river said:
This is interesting. I've been wondering why I continue to have digestive problems despite being vegetarian.

Yes, I can point to soy milk as a possible culprit. I will swear off of it for a while and see what difference that makes. These people at this school going to stop feeding me for all the things I don't eat.:D

Soybeans are leguminous plants. Leguminous plants are extremely nutritious foods, but they are also very acidifying. They are hard to digest, especially when combined with cereal grains. Poor digestion creates more stomach acid. Unfortunately, individuals who are unable to metabolize acids properly usually also have problems with their digestive systems in general. For them the consumption of beans and other leguminous plants foods is double jeopardy.

Leguminous plants are extremely potent acidifiers due to their high concentration of acidifying nutrients, and because they are rich in PURINES. For the body to eliminate this toxic it must transform it into uric acid. ONE OUNCE OF SOYBEANS CONTAINS AS MANY PURINES AS TWO OUNCES OF PORK. Soy milk is less acidifying because the process used to manufacture them makes them easier to metabolize. If one's chemical makeup is more acidic than alkaline, soy milk may be difficult to digest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back