Black People : "LEAVE AMERICA: OR DIE TRYING."

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There's a peculiar reason why American statistics are always comparing Whites to Blacks.

You've read them yourself. Anything negative, you can be sure Whites will have less of it. Anything positive, you can be sure Whites will have more of it. This leads one to believe: "Americans truly are obsessed with RACE." And that....Whites in America are way better off.

What we are witnessing here is the ugly insecurities of America's Global Monster. This is the beast that knows that in the world, America is the one that is being compared to, and in the WORLD, if there is anything negative- America is sure to have more of it. And if anything is positive - America is sure to have less of it.

Take Health care for example.

Bro. Keita tried to wake us up when he said "And you STILL want to live in the USA???" I wonder how many people still want to live here after watching Michael Moore's "SICKO."

[​IMG]

And if you are one of those people who love America so much that you will never leave, not even travel to see what options you have, you must have some EXCELLENT - health coverage, or- you haven't gotten sick yet. In fact- you like the rest of us, are praying harder than devirginized Nun at her next physical examination - that you never get sick.

The Movie presents a very important case that we can no longer deny in this country. What the ---- is wrong with us? Where are the protests? Where are the revolutions?? If anything, why aren't people fighting for Universal Health care?

Is it possible that Americans are so drugged up by the drug companies that control the American empire that we are slow to react and move? Or have we simply retarded into a state of complete bone frozen fear?

We are fed story after the story by the media, to keep us distracted away from what we should be focused on and fighting. We should be fighting for our Reparations, in the form of free higher education, land ownership, and Universal Healthcare.

Assata Shakur had the right idea when she moved to Cuba, which happens to have a Universal health care system- and some of the best Doctors and medical facilities in the world.

[​IMG]

Living & Investing In The New Cuba
    http://caribpro.com/Books_Ebooks/Living_In_Cuba/

A real Government looks after the fair interests of it's Citizens. Because a real Government fears the people. They fear losing their jobs, and even at times- their lives.

[​IMG]

It took a masked Man in "V for Vendetta" to remind people that "People shouldn't fear their Governments, Governments should fear their people."

Meanwhile back in Washington, 5 days before Christmas, while everyone was distracted with gift giving and spending their savings on more junk for the house. Bush was signing the bill that would increase the cost of healthcare and allow more of those drug company commercials we see on TV.

http://www.treasury.gov/press/releases/hp209.htm

In fact, it seems everytime a major bill is being signed, the People, especially Black people are distracted with something else in the media.

WASHINGTON, Aug. 5 — President Bush signed into law on Sunday legislation that broadly expanded the government’s authority to eavesdrop on the international telephone calls and e-mail messages of American citizens without warrants.

I guess Pastor was not the only one working hard on Sunday Aug the 5th. And when Blacks folks were at Church back flippin' and breakdancing for Jesus, another bill to restrict your so-called freedoms was being signed.

Now why do you think Homeland Security wants to eavesdrop on your "International Telephone calls and E-mails" key word there. "International." Are we making friends with Terrorists? Oh nooo. Why would a fellow American do a dumb thing like that.

What we are doing is making friends. Making alliances. And hearing the truth from the Horse's mouth. That it's not a big bad world after all. That it is America itself that is fighting hard to keep the world corrupt and in fear. America who is leaching poisons in Africa and killing babies. America who is funding wars and small militias. Minus that, poor countries are only fighting for their own freedoms, and right to survive. Something that has be going for thousands of years.

And don't think for a second they are not listening if you are making these calls, posting in these forums, and sending Emails about leaving America. Because how dare you.

How dare you want the best for yourself and your family. How dare you want to survive and to enrich your life.

How dare you, for not believing in the American dream.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beloved MS, just last year a friend of mine and I discussed going to visit Cuba. I researched the web to find out as much as I could about CUBA.

Thank you for that link. I enjoyed the Peace I received reading it.

MS: The Movie presents a very important case that we can no longer deny in this country. What the ---- is wrong with us? Where are the protests? Where are the revolutions?? If anything, why aren't people fighting for Universal Health care?

I bow an salute Mighty warrior Michael Moore for his courage and being a Thinking man to do what he did. Here we have a white man telling us the Truth, and still many especially our people aren't listening. If they are not listening to the white man anymore, they most certainly will not listen to their on.

MS: Now why do you think Homeland Security wants to eavesdrop on your "International Telephone calls and E-mails" key word there. "International." Are we making friends with Terrorists? Oh nooo. Why would a fellow American do a dumb thing like that.

I forget what Senator that said, if we read all that is in the homeland Security we would never agree with what is in it. I think it was Senator Byrd who said it.

MS: What we are doing is making friends. Making alliances. And hearing the truth from the Horse's mouth. That it's not a big bad world after all. That it is America itself that is fighting hard to keep the world corrupt and in fear. America who is leaching poisons in Africa and killing babies. America who is funding wars and small militias. Minus that, poor countries are only fighting for their own freedoms, and right to survive. Something that has be going for thousands of years.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

And don't think for a second they are not listening if you are making these calls, posting in these forums, and sending Emails about leaving America. Because how dare you.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

How dare you want the best for yourself and your family. How dare you want to survive and to enrich your life.

How dare you, for not believing in the American dream.

_--------------------------------
    And the Pimp Master human being god of this systems that was designed to use and abuse further states:

I have been thinking for you all this time and now you desire to Think for yourself.

How dare you you Become Free Thinkers.
    Lien-holders of your own conscious
    non-conformist

:qqb023: :SuN040: :SuN030:

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
  4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Cuba is looking good too Goddess!! Thank you Zulile for the link. I was tempted to upload the movie myself.

Regardless of where important information comes from, we need to pay attention to it. It should be left up to White Men to clear up their own myths and fallacies, because they know first hand how this propaganda system is ran. Everyone is running around trying to find the truth, but who knows the truth better than the lairs? You can’t be a liar if you don’t know the truth.

Michael Moore knows the truth. America is a sham. It’s a propaganda machine, controlled by the media and enslaves its citizen through fear tactics and debt. We will sit down, and shut up. Just to get by.

We are quick to say that America is the richest country on the planet. But America has more people in debt that in any country on the planet. How does that figure? How does that even out? Is America rich because no matter what you do, you will be in debt to America?

Healthcare in America is used to rob people of what little wealth they do have. It’s a milking system. How are people surviving here? By dying in debt, basically. Having a good job with good benefits only means you have to be a slave to that job. Because God forbid you get sick, or develop a serious condition. And don't have a family at all. Because what if a child gets sick?

Then you’ll have to pull a John Q move.
    [​IMG]

Unless, you stay vigilant about your health, like so many in the Black family- like myself and Dr. Kamau Kambon…..what choices do you have?

[​IMG]
    "The truth is considered hate only to those who hate the truth." - Dr. Kamau Kambon

But mentioning this Brotha and you’re sure to get the Homeland Security radars buzzing.

With the healthcare systems as it is for Blacks, we should be Vegetarians and Vegans in order to survive. We should be looking into every health alternative there is. Instead of supporting Fat Pastors with huge bank accounts, we need to fire the Pastor, and re-hire our Wholistic Doctors as the leaders of Black Spirituality. I mean, that just sounds logical.

What does this Man really care about the Health of Black America?
    [​IMG]

Why do we even listen to people who have no political voice, or concern about the hear and now? Come on Pastor. You should be as well versed as any Doctor and Lawyer, because this is what the people need. Men like T.D. Jakes only take advantage of the fact that Blacks collectively are sound asleep.

At any given moment these same powers could mastermind one of the greatest mass exodus movements in the world’s history. All they would have to do is suddenly flip the script. At any given moment these same powers could declare a revolution from within the Churches itself, the only organizations Blacks really have access to.

[​IMG]
    Without proper healthcare, who can fight? We just end looking and sounding like fools.

Support Africa’s push for Universal Healthcare systems!
    http://physiciansforhumanrights.org/library/news-2005-11-01.html

5. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved :thinking: MWkg MS writes: but who knows the truth better than the lairs? You can’t be a liar if you don’t know the truth.

Beloved Ms, You sure know how to take us there, in our Divine right mind-set.

As I scrolled down and came to the pics and the teeth, I had a serious look up to that point. I just LOL.:great:

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

6. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
  7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Life in the Margins

Part 2 of my RE~ply focuses on Life in the Margins and for those Marginalized Voices.

"living in the margins" for M.E. RE~presents those folk "surviving in poverty" and this is one of the markers of "surviving in poverty"...limited to no healthcare adn /or lacking the resources (be they economic, enviromnmental, emotional, Spiritual, etc..) to provide safety and securtiy to the self. In the end, it is always "your fault/responsibility" for "your" life...all the while...someone somewhere is pulling the strings...

thanks you for listening to M.E. share

:hearts2:

8. rapchild

rapchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Ratings:
    +209
    n the truth shall set u free.

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Sis. Truetothecause! There is a wealth of conversations we need to have! Your video blogs have me thinking! I like you style Sistah.

You asked me some questions in your first VB about the Michael Vick thread about the Wayne Williams cases. I learned more about that case from the people here. I am planning to do Documentary on that story. There was a Documentary done of Wayne Williams about 2 years ago that did mention briefly that the occult or the KKK were possibly figured by some Officers that investigated the case. Of course, much of that information has disappeared.

One of my best friends is an Author who was still young during the Missing Children case, and she give details about the fact that a Black car with White Men on the inside were coming around Black neighborhoods at that time, watching the children. Its deep. It guess its up to me to be the "Michael Moore" of the Black Community, because no one else seems to be interested.

[​IMG]

You also mentioned the Bohemian Grove. The wise old owl is a powerful symbol. Most tribes even today in Africa associate the owl with witchcraft.
    An Great Owl might be used as a symbol of occult power because of its ability to turn its head a full 270 degrees, and see its prey in the dark. This means that not only can it see the psychic and invisible, but it can see in the past.

What is happening at the Bohemian Grove is not different than what takes places at the White house, or in Black Churches where you have Men wearing the same robes. They even play the same organ music.

Most of us still don't get what they are doing. They are creating Vortices. In every place in America where there are millions of Blacks, there are White occult groups, I promise you. Whites use us as batteries. And maybe when Michael Moore makes a film about this, then folks will believe me.

Some of the most powerful cults are in Washington DC and NYC. How many Blacks live in these places? The problem is, Black African people were robbed of their spiritual science, so we look at these Whites as say, what the hell are they doing?? But call up a Chief Elder of the Zulus in Africa and he will tell you.

They use our energy to create pathways into this dimension. A Vortice, is like a waterhole where all the animals come to drink. Churches for example are Vortices, no different than the Big Owl. A Pyramid is a Vortice. Its a structure that is activated by using psychic energy, song, rituals etc. The structure then draws/milks energy from the ley lines connected to it.

[​IMG]

America is controlled by the occult. Hands down. No question about that. The Medical Mafia is just the tip of the iceberg. But just look at their occult symbol itself.

[​IMG]
    Some of these Doctors are in bed with powerful spirits, that feed off dead.
    Those of you who know about African Spirituality know what can happen if certain types of spirits aren't fed.

So why is Healthcare so profitable and costly in America? Because White Americans, the ones who still follow occult traditions, the ones who are in Secret Societies, the scared Kabbalists that control every hood and ghetto - they're spirits have to be fed. They eat blood, death, greed and all of its emotions.

Few people actually realize what we are dealing with here.

10. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    and you KNOW....I'm flowing with your vibe.....and the topics you present....I'm ready to have those conversations.

I am honored and humbled that you should WELCOME the opportunity to THINK....cause seems to M.E. ahhhh....i got to video this....:em3700: brb....