Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black

Asmith, dude what are you doing????????? stop posting this stuff in my thread, it has nothing to do with what im asking. post that in the history section, not here!

you been here half a day and already know about the different sections?
You're good because it took me about a month to find the other 'sections'.

LOL @ your exaggerated use of the question marks. Looks real familiar!

btw, she's a sister not a 'dude'!

A serious reality check says that we don't need to be anyplace that white people are at to be real about it. My concern isn't so much with them as it is with those of our own who are protecting and working with them against our own people. After all, white people really have no more power than we give them. Sadly, they have been good at buying off too many of our own people and in all truth, those are the ones we need to go after. So much so that a brother or sister should be scared to death to get into office and forget that they are black !!

so what dude ive been lurking this forum for quite a while i know where most things are by now, now stop trolling lol and contribute to the thread

I have contributed to the thread. I think i was the first or second person to post in it.......;)

btw, what i meant was what was your name before you changed it?

If you've been 'lurking this forum' for a while now, you should know that i am no troll and only A TROLL would call someone whose been here for 7 years A TROLL.

Est-ce que tu comprends

my name, what name dude lol? i just joined this forum this is the only nickname i have... and yeah that post a few posts back was off topic and thats trolling to me ok lol

ok now to show you what i was talking about here are so very dsturbing videos on how they treat us in russia

this **** doesnt even make sense they dont have many black people down there!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back