Science and Technology : Learning Electronics Together?

besides that, if you know enough to suggest that these two items, for example, might be a bit difficult, i would think that you know enough to offer some valuable insights when we get to that point. (aren't those related to AC?)

i know alot, i'm an electrical eng. if you are up in the great NW, you may have seen some of my workf if you ever go to T-Town (tacoma)

anAfrican said:
With a free book called Lessons In Electronics, particularly in it's html version, I'm wondering if any if there might be any interest in a group self-teaching project? (there was a better intro, but i lost it hitting the
wrong button ...)

Hello anAfrican, do you know how i can get rid of virues in my computer without paying the same people who infected it?

sorry i know the question is off topic

Amnat77 said:
Hello anAfrican, do you know how i can get rid of virues in my computer without paying the same people who infected it?

sorry i know the question is off topic
only technically "off topic", but the spirit of your question does follow the spirit of this thread: gaining the Knowledge for YourSelf! and the only "payment" is taking the time and effort to Learn.

AVG, Adaware, Spybot Search&Destroy, SpywareBlaster. (i should fix that AVG link; AVG Free [fixed] ) i never did have a good experience with ZoneAlarm when i was running windows, but a firewall is a good part of home security. some of that other stuff listed in that post is good stuff to know/be aware of, too.

i absolutely do NOT trust microsoft's malware tools. to me, it's like letting the fox handle security for the henhouse! or putting a deadbolt on the screendoor while the local crimeboss is sitting up in your best chair using the communications gear that you pay for to let the rest of the gang know what stuff is good to steal, where it is and how it is protected.

i absolutely do NOT trust microsoft's malware tools. to me, it's like letting the fox handle security for the henhouse! or putting a deadbolt on the screendoor while the local crimeboss is sitting up in your best chair using the communications gear that you pay for to let the rest of the gang know what stuff is good to steal, where it is and how it is protected.[/QUOTE]
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are one funny dude...a genius though...i knew you wouldn't fail me..Ose again...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back