Black People : Leadership In You

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Breakthrough, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Breakthrough

Breakthrough Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    The greatest power that lives in us is our daily choices and that is what your leadership is. What’s leading you everyday what is motivating you everyday what is inspiring you and what are the choices that you are making and what is your point of reference that have guide you to those choices and have you examine them. Have you examine the leadership before you have you examine the leadership in your parent have you examine the leadership in yourself. It is critical in the analogies of how you are to understand the choices that you make every day in your life. That leadership is you. And you are the accountability to that leadership is coming back in some form. Once we become accountable to that leadership we begin to become mature daily mentally morally spiritually and then economically. The power lives in us self development.

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    - very true.

I hold myself accountable. I'm accountable to my family, and the needs of my family and my family is accountable to me and each other as well. My spouse and I invest in the growth of our household. We invest and have invested heavily in our children's well being and education. I hold my children and spouse accountable ( If you need to, or say you will ) and they me. We discuss things, work them out as much as possible and work hard to keep the consideration and communication flowing. I am at peace, we have our disagreements and my children have from an early age been allowed to voice their like or dislike about our wishes. Mostly they did only that... but we didn't press if they made a good case for not attending something or doing something we wished they would consider.

3. Breakthrough

Breakthrough Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I appreciate you Hodee. Thank you for the response and sharing. There is always a lesson to be learned. I am a student first. Peace.