Black Spirituality Religion : Lead in about superior / inferior

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by larry, Feb 7, 2011.

1. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Thanks to SAMURAI36, although he / she is now banned from the site, the words he / she said here were rather intriguing from a what is nature saying point of view. Better yet I could say from an observational view of the color white (more so things that are devoid of color). Anyone who has something to add agree or disagree with the words quoted below I'd like to hear them. As I'm struggling with a lot things in my own head about our white misguided "brother and sisters?" (not sure if I should call them brothers and sisters but I don't wanna put out there that I'm better than another). Tricky territory for me indeed.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I agree with my brother Samurai and his statement could lead one to realize why they are called "man-kind", or a KIND OF MAN......which means that they are not fully Man or wo-man but a kind of, or carbon copy if you will!

If that's not enough for someone to inhale all one need do is ask themselves why are these colorless people always trying to destroy nature and all things natural? The answer is simple....Yet, some of us LOVE them so much that we hesitate to answer the question, let alone even ponder the thought!

3. larry

larry Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Appreciate the thoughts. As I said, I'm struggling a lot with this type of information / thinking. It's complicated to say the least. For lack of a better word it makes me feel like the type of person who classifies to hate another group. That just isn't working for me, but then my more objective frame of mind looks at evidence presented and makes informed decisions. It's hard to deal with the two extremes. As I said this is a lead in, so I'll finish it in another post where hopefully it gets some tread, so I can make some level of sense out of some of this.