Brother AACOOLDRE : Lazarus (Jesus) is Osiris

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
THE REAL SON OF MARY: The Adult/Child Lazarus =(Jesus)

By Andre Austin

Jesus is a composite of several figures that include an adult/child Lazarus.

Lazarus is another name for Osiris

The real Son of Mary can be found in the book War of The Jews (Book 6 chapter 3 verse 4 201-219-66AD-73AD) written by Flavius Josephus Bar Matthias. It also reveals the real origins of the Eucharist (Transubstaniation Catholic doctrtine) as a cruel joke played on the Jews to pretend in ritual to eat human flesh as cannibalism when it was against their dietary laws. In each part I quote from Josephus I will leave a letter from the alphabet to compare it to the NT I will put in context in the footnotes. Within this short passage Josephus has used a number of concepts and names that are parallel to those associated with the New Testament’s symbolic Passover Lamb. There are a Mother named Mary; the fact that this Mary was pierced through the heart like the NT Mary. It is unlikely that there is another passage in all of literature that contains these parallels. I believe this information was known to the Koranic writers who knew of another Jesus like figure who was crucified in place of the real Roman Jesus (Titus) who was taken up in a cloud to heaven with the help of an Eagle. Titus would superimpose himself as Eleazar (Lazarus) and prune all lineage and ancestry of Jews who produced militant rebels and make himself the Olive branch to tame Jews and let them to follow him (Romans 11:17-24).

clip_image001.jpg
A Roasted Baby Jesus/Lazarus

“4. There was a certain woman that dwelt beyond Jordan, her name was Mary; her father was Eleazar (Lazarus), of the village Bethezob, which signifies the House of Hyssop (A. John 19:29) She was eminent for her family and her wealth, and had fled away to Jerusalem with the rest of the multitude, and was with them besieged therein at this time. The other effects of this woman had been already seized upon, such I mean as she had brought with her out of Perea, and removed to the city. What she had treasured up besides, as also what food she had contrived to save, had been also carried off by the rapacious guards, who came every day running into her house for that purpose. This put the poor woman into a very great passion, and by the frequent reproaches and imprecations she east at these rapacious villains, she had provoked them to anger against her; but none of them, either out of the indignation she had raised against herself, or out of commiseration of her case, would take away her life; and if she found any food, she perceived her labors were for others, and not for herself; and it was now become impossible for her any way to find any more food, while the famine pierced through her very bowels and marrow (B. Luke 2:34-35), when also her passion was fired to a degree beyond the famine itself; nor did she consult with anything but with her passion and the necessity she was in. She then attempted a most unnatural thing; and snatching up her son, who was a child sucking at her breast, (C. Matthew 24:19)she said, "O thou miserable infant! for whom shall I preserve thee in this war, this famine, and this sedition? As to the war with the Romans, if they preserve our lives, we must be slaves. This famine also will destroy us, even before that slavery comes upon us. Yet are these seditious rogues more terrible than both the other. Come on; be thou my food, and be thou a fury to these seditious varlets, and a by-word to the world, which is all that is now wanting to complete the calamities of us Jews." As soon as she had said this, she slew her son, and then roasted him, and eat the one half of him, and kept the other half by her concealed. Upon this the seditious came in presently, and smelling the horrid scent of this food, they threatened her that they would cut her throat immediately if she did not show them what food she had gotten ready. She replied that she had saved a very fine portion of it for them (D. Luke 10:40-42/John 12:2-3), and withal uncovered what was left of her son. Hereupon they were seized with a horror and amazement of mind, and stood astonished at the sight, when she said to them, "This is mine own son, and what hath been done was mine own doing! Come, eat of this food; for I have eaten of it myself! Do not you pretend to be either more tender than a woman, or more compassionate than a mother; but if you be so scrupulous, and do abominate this my sacrifice, as I have eaten the one half, let the rest be reserved for me also." After which those men went out trembling, being never so much a frighten at anything as they were at this, and with some difficulty they left the rest of that meat to the mother. Upon which the whole city was full of this horrid action immediately; and while everybody laid this miserable case before their own eyes, they trembled, as if this unheard of action had been done by themselves. So those that were thus distressed by the famine were very desirous to die, and those already dead were esteemed happy, because they had not lived long enough either to hear or to see such miseries.

5. This sad instance was quickly told to the Romans, some of whom could not believe it, and others pitied the distress which the Jews were under; but there were many of them who were hereby induced to a more bitter hatred than ordinary against our nation. But for Caesar, he excused himself before God as to this matter, and said that he had proposed peace and liberty to the Jews, as well as an oblivion of all their former insolent practices; but that they, instead of concord, had chosen sedition; instead of peace, war; and before satiety and abundance, a famine. That they had begun with their own hands to burn down that temple which we have preserved hitherto; and that therefore they deserved to eat such food as this was. That, however, this horrid action of eating an own child ought to be covered with the overthrow of their very country itself (E. Luke 2:33-36), and men ought not to leave such a city upon the habitable earth to be seen by the sun, wherein mothers are thus fed, although such food be fitter for the fathers than for the mothers to eat of, since it is they that continue still in a state of war against us, after they have undergone such miseries as these. And at the same time that he said this, he reflected on the desperate condition these men must be in; nor could he expect that such men could be recovered to sobriety of mind, after they had endured those very sufferings, for the avoiding whereof it only was probable they might have repented”. –War of the Jews Book 6

Because the two stories match with such precision they are really talking about the same thing and they are not separated by 40 years. They were both written by the same person or group.

Notes from the NT: In Hebrew Eleazar name is Larazurus

1. John 19:29 hyssop plant brush put on Jesus mouth before he died. Hyssop is a Passover brush first used to paint houses red for God to Passover to kill firstborn of Egyptian houses.
  2. Luke 2:34-35 but Mary kept all these things and pondered them in her heart… yea a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also”.
  3. Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck”.
  4. Luke 10:40-42; John 12:2-3 “Mary hath chosen the good part”. “There they made him (Lazarus) a supper”.
  5. Luke 2:33-36 “This child is destined to cause the falling and rising of many in Israel”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back