Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Justice or Else,

Her name is: Kamilah Brock, 32.

:facepalm:

Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

55f31231180000260061cda0.png

The NYPD is facing a lawsuit from a woman who claims she was mistakenly put into a mental hospital, simply because police didn't believe she owned her own BMW.

Kamilah Brock, a 32-year-old banker from Long Island, was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel. She was arrested, then released without charges ...

http://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-cops-put-black-woman-223206953.html

b0b115c87fff4a587aee4719727d2d1d

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
In the Spirit of Justice or Else,

Her name is: Kamilah Brock, 32.

:facepalm:

Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

55f31231180000260061cda0.png

The NYPD is facing a lawsuit from a woman who claims she was mistakenly put into a mental hospital, simply because police didn't believe she owned her own BMW.

Kamilah Brock, a 32-year-old banker from Long Island, was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel. She was arrested, then released without charges ...

http://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-cops-put-black-woman-223206953.html

b0b115c87fff4a587aee4719727d2d1d

I sure hope she wins this case and is awarded a whole lot of money. They should lock these cops up in a psyche ward for a couple of weeks. I don't understand how they couldn't verify that the vehicle was hers via license and registration. Man, an AA can't even work hard and own a nice car anymore....

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I sure hope she wins this case and is awarded a whole lost of money. They should lock these cops up in a psyche ward for a couple of weeks. I don't understand how they couldn't verify that the vehicle was hers via license and registration. Man, an AA can't even work hard and own a nice car anymore....

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Absolutely, this situation is horrible. In fact, if someone told me this, I wouldn't believe it :facepalm:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.