Law Forum : Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Justice or Else,

Her name is: Kamilah Brock, 32.

:facepalm:

Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

55f31231180000260061cda0.png

The NYPD is facing a lawsuit from a woman who claims she was mistakenly put into a mental hospital, simply because police didn't believe she owned her own BMW.

Kamilah Brock, a 32-year-old banker from Long Island, was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel. She was arrested, then released without charges ...

http://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-cops-put-black-woman-223206953.html

b0b115c87fff4a587aee4719727d2d1d

In the Spirit of Justice or Else,

Her name is: Kamilah Brock, 32.

:facepalm:

Lawsuit: Cops Put Black Woman in Mental Hospital Because They Didn't Believe She Owned BMW

55f31231180000260061cda0.png

The NYPD is facing a lawsuit from a woman who claims she was mistakenly put into a mental hospital, simply because police didn't believe she owned her own BMW.

Kamilah Brock, a 32-year-old banker from Long Island, was pulled over in Harlem for allegedly driving without her hands on the wheel. She was arrested, then released without charges ...

http://news.yahoo.com/lawsuit-cops-put-black-woman-223206953.html

b0b115c87fff4a587aee4719727d2d1d

I sure hope she wins this case and is awarded a whole lot of money. They should lock these cops up in a psyche ward for a couple of weeks. I don't understand how they couldn't verify that the vehicle was hers via license and registration. Man, an AA can't even work hard and own a nice car anymore....

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Last edited:
I sure hope she wins this case and is awarded a whole lost of money. They should lock these cops up in a psyche ward for a couple of weeks. I don't understand how they couldn't verify that the vehicle was hers via license and registration. Man, an AA can't even work hard and own a nice car anymore....

*smh*

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Absolutely, this situation is horrible. In fact, if someone told me this, I wouldn't believe it :facepalm:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back