Black People : Law of Attraction? How do We Make it Work

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
In the last few months to years, there of course has been the phenomena of the "Law of Attraction". Of course we as black people have known about this for years, at it is recorded in our African metaphysical book the kybalion.

The problem with this here, is that something has to be left out. No way millions of Americans can figure out this law through a metaphysical movie called "The Secret" and not attract anything they like.

I have found that the law of attraction of course deals with magnestism and the mind, but I also found it deals heavily with the subconscious. This is where the mistake may be made, I don't know. I do know most of everything dealing with the mind has a lot to do with the subconscious, thus, the law of attraction must have something to do with this also.

But in short, how do we make this law of attraction work on a large scale for us?

In the last few months to years, there of course has been the phenomena of the "Law of Attraction". Of course we as black people have known about this for years, at it is recorded in our African metaphysical book the kybalion.

The problem with this here, is that something has to be left out. No way millions of Americans can figure out this law through a metaphysical movie called "The Secret" and not attract anything they like.

I have found that the law of attraction of course deals with magnestism and the mind, but I also found it deals heavily with the subconscious. This is where the mistake may be made, I don't know. I do know most of everything dealing with the mind has a lot to do with the subconscious, thus, the law of attraction must have something to do with this also.

But in short, how do we make this law of attraction work on a large scale for us?
By focusing our energy and will on a certain thing, we can make it manifest. Its all about collective rituals.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back