Black People : Law and Disorder in Philadelphia | BBC Documentary

can i come and stay wit you?

Naw.. can't have too many trumpet-playing destee-posting photographer Jameses under the same roof.

but seriously.. why do folks stay?.. I come from a migrating people.. when things weren't right, they moved on. Why not organize, save and move out? If we were in the wild and your people were being eaten by alligators or something, you'd either kill the alligators or move to a new area.. and yes.. in that new area their may be other dangers.. but maybe swings both ways.. and you just might live happily every after.

#justsaying.

From what I heard from family...there are some parts where the police won't even go and the citizen folks are doing the patrolling.

I can understand that.. most folks.. cops or not.. want to still be alive after work.

Naw.. can't have too many trumpet-playing destee-posting photographer Jameses under the same roof.

but seriously.. why do folks stay?.. I come from a migrating people.. when things weren't right, they moved on. Why not organize, save and move out? If we were in the wild and your people were being eaten by alligators or something, you'd either kill the alligators or move to a new area.. and yes.. in that new area their may be other dangers.. but maybe swings both ways.. and you just might live happily every after.

#justsaying.
it's my home…..i just stay in at night

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back