Black People : Lauryn Hill Dropping Truth To The Youth Back In 2000! [Rare Footage]

Thank you Keita for the insightful Lauryn Hill segment. I've always believed this woman to be a gifted person whose internal beauty has withstood the corruption of the material forces of greed. But the travesty is what she now has to go through with the whole taxes debacle - still trying to break her down. I haven't been on this site in a good year and seeing this segment is encouraging. I am saving it in my favorites. My purpose for my return is to promote my newly published work of fiction titled The Babalawo's Wife Behind Barbed Wire by J.A.McKinnon. You can get it on Amazon. It's a great read. Tell a friend! Thank you for your support ~ ezgo'n

Thank you Keita for the insightful Lauryn Hill segment. I've always believed this woman to be a gifted person whose internal beauty has withstood the corruption of the material forces of greed. But the travesty is what she now has to go through with the whole taxes debacle - still trying to break her down. I haven't been on this site in a good year and seeing this segment is encouraging. I am saving it in my favorites. My purpose for my return is to promote my newly published work of fiction titled The Babalawo's Wife Behind Barbed Wire by J.A.McKinnon. You can get it on Amazon. It's a great read. Tell a friend! Thank you for your support ~ ezgo'n

:hello: ezgo'n ... Welcome Home ... :wave:

It's good to have you back!

You should Become a Premium Member ... so you can leave a link to your book in every post you make!

Wishing you much success with it!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back