Jails / Prisons : Lauryn Hill announces first post-prison tour date in New York City

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
I wish her well.

69354536.jpg

Lauryn Hill has a lot to be thankful for.

The 38-year-old singer will return to the stage on Thanksgiving Eve at Bowery Ballroom in New York City, reports NJ.com. This will be Hill's first performance since beginning her three-month prison stint in a Danbury, Conn., jail in July for tax evasion. She was released on Oct. 4.

"I can confirm she was released, and she's doing well," her attorney Lou Nathan Hochman told the Daily News at the time. "Her court case is now 100 percent done. She has one year of supervised release, and then she'll be completely done."

Furthermore, the former Fugees member was given permission to postpone her house arrest in order to commence with tour dates. Hochman confirmed Hill is allowed to tour from Nov. 15 to Dec. 31, according to the court order signed by Judge Madeline Cox Arleo.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ism-tour-date-article-1.1521067#ixzz2l3VQDtNf

Hope she gets to make it to my neck of the woods.
I would like to see her at one of the smaller venues out this way.

Reason being, smaller venues from what I've noticed have much better sound for the money.
That is unless you are at RedRocks Ampitheatre

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. Small is always better when it comes to concerts..

Yes, I was thinking the exact same thing. Small is always better when it comes to concerts..

For real right?!
hearing that voice echo throughout
Ugh, that woman's voice to me is hypnotic!
I can listen to her sing anything for hours.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back