Black People : Latest Video of Pentagon on 9/11 Doesn't Show A Plane Hitting It

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
The video quality is too poor to prove or disprove anything.

It proves that we can't see a BIG PLANE flying into the pentagon. There should be something coming from the sky before the explosion. That isn't evident in this released video. I hear that more videos are being witheld because they seal the deal of this government's complicity in this act of EXTREME murder.

SpiritualONE said:
It proves that we can't see a BIG PLANE flying into the pentagon. There should be something coming from the sky before the explosion. That isn't evident in this released video. I hear that more videos are being witheld because they seal the deal of this government's complicity in this act of EXTREME murder.

True, it doesn't show a big plane, but the frame rate and resolution is so low, that it couldn't fully catch a person jogging past the camera at 5mph, let alone a plane travelling upwards of 400mph. I agree that there is a government conspiracy, but this video with poor frame rate neither confirms or denies the conspiracy.

SPIRITUAL ONE

WHEN PEOPLE ARE BLINDED IT DOESN'T ALLOW THEM TO "SEE"

I AGREE THERE IS NO PLANE
AND THERE WAS NO PLANE

WHEN YOU CONTROL THE LEGO PIECES

YOU CAN ALIGN THEM THEY WAY YOU MAKE RIGHT

AND STILL PEOPLE DON'T GET IT

THIS IS NOT YOUR SET UP

IT'S THEIR SET UP

AND THEY DO AS THEY PLEASE

LIKE THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back