Science and Technology : Largest Sunspot in 24 Years is facing Earth

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Chevron Dove, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Largest Sunspot in 24 Years is facing Earth

I Saw it With My Own Eyes!

[​IMG]

This past week on November 24, 2014 up until today, another report came up about a large sunspot that has faced the earth, and because I did see it with my own eyes, I wanted to share my experience. I actually stumbled across this phenomena last month on October 22, 2014 when I was interested in seeing the partial solar eclipse that was scheduled to occur on October 23, 2014. About a week before this upcoming solar eclipse, I purchased some solar eclipse eye shades and decided to try them out the day before the scheduled eclipse. So around noon time, I went out and put my shades on to look at the sun. At first, all I saw was total blackness, but as soon as I looked up into the direction of the sun, to my utter surprise, I found myself looking directly at the sun!

The sun was a round disc and it look to me as if it was a dark orange-black disc. Later that night though, I wondered about something that I had seen on the sun. Near to the bottom half of the sun and in the middle was like ‘a dark splotch’. I suppose another way to describe ‘the splotch’ would be as if someone dropped a ball into water or wet paint and a splash would occur. At the time, I had no idea what it was or if it was significant because even though I heard a lot of reports about the upcoming solar eclipse, there was no report offered about a sunspot prior to the appearance of the eclipse. The next day, I drove to an area where the tree line would not prevent me from being able to see the scheduled eclipse and to my surprise, I saw this wonder, THE PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE, and it was so amazing. Five minutes before the eclipse, I looked at the sun and there was no eclipse, but five minutes later just as predicted, I saw at the upper right edge of the sun that it turned black! The moon began to eclipse the sun! Oh! It was so awesome! After a few minutes, the partially eclipsed sun began to sink below the tree line, the clouds formed, and it went out of view. Finally, I saw an eclipse with my own eyes through eclipse shades and I am still astonished to be able to experience that sight. I also saw the sunspot and it was after that day, that I finally heard that it was indeed ‘a sunspot’ and it was a big deal!

So, I want to share the news because I was an actual eyewitness to this event. A few days later after the eclipse, I looked at the sun again, and the sunspot was gone! This sunspot was reported to began to rotate and face the earth beginning on October 18, 2014 and by the time of the partial eclipse on October 23, 2014, it directly faced the earth. But after it first began to rotate and face the earth on October 18, 2014 and after about nine days around October 26, 2014, it rotated away from the face of the earth. This sunspot was said to be large enough for ten earths to be able to pass through. But on November 24, 2014, it was reported that the sunspot rotated back around but it doesn‘t seem as large as it was in October. However, I am an eyewitness to the fact that there was this sunspot for which I saw for the two days that I looked at the sun on October 22, and 23, 2014, and days later, it was gone! So, I do believe now, that the sun is definitely moving in some way! I saw it for myself and with my own eyes!

The massive sunspot, previously known as Active Region 12192, was turned toward Earth in October and early November, but rotated out of view.
    http://survivalandprosperity.com/2014/11/25/largest-sunspot-in-24-years-pointed-at-earth/

The solar flare occurred Friday afternoon, reaching its peak at 5:41 p.m. EDT (2141GMT), and triggered a strong radio blackout at the time, according to the U.S. Space Weather Prediction…
    http://www.space.com/27540-huge-solar-flare-from-giant-sunspot.html

Solar eclipse
    October 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

December 1, 2014
    By Aquillance

Giant sunspot may cause massive solar storms
    The largest sunspot to appear on Earth’s nearest star in more than two decades is once again pointed at the planet, and it will likely kick-start solar storms, NASA scientists say.
    https://moomblr.wordpress.com/tag/mashable-giant-sunspot-may-cause-massive-solar-storms-space-com/

Largest Sunspot in 24 Years is facing Earth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3LIYeXaH74

Time lapse of Sunspot Rotating from
    October 18, 2014 to October 26, 2014

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Remember Comet "ISON" or "Planet X(Nibiru)"?

Well, there have been many more to make contact with the Solar body

After the objects hit this Solar body in 2013, we experienced our first "Blood Moons" in a few years.

Last two "Blood Moon Passovers" (Total Lunar Eclipses) were on April 15, 2014

and October 8, 2014
    http://earthsky.org/tonight/total-lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-hunters-moon-october-7-8-2014

signs-of-the-4-blood-moons.jpg

Then two more next year

Saturday, 4 April 2015, 02:05:36 pm
    Monday, 28 September 2015, 04:50:30 am

Four "total lunar eclipses" in a 2 year span, when the last time there was a known "total lunar eclipse" was December 2011.

Just to make this clear, there will potentially be four total lunar eclipses.

If this is due to objects coming close to or colliding with the Solar body, not really sure.

But the coincidence of the predicted shifts that would allow for four of these within a year along with these massive objects finding close proximity to the Solar body is interesting.

Looks like these (four sequential total lunar eclipses in 2 years) occur every 10 years or so
    upload_2014-12-1_11-28-26.png

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/LEdecade/LEdecade2001.html

But these Solar body spots seem to be deep craters of where an impregnation occurred.
    Maybe we should monitor them to see if they remain or become re-enveloped by the surrounding energy.

In other words, are these "spots" typical of the ongoing Solar body's existence of maintaining?

For all we know these "spots" could be solid matter (goes back to the objects colliding into it) that is resistant to the thermal pressure that the Solar body emits.

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Interesting.