Black Sports : Lamon Brewster vs Andrew Golota, Saturday for the WBO Heavyweight Title!

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Monetary said:
Mannnnnnnnnnn, I saw the fight last night. Lamon came out of the corner like the Tyson of ol'. He started throwing those bombs and all Golota could do was duck trying to get out of the way. Lamon was dead serious. He came in to do some serious damage to Golota. Each swing had bad intentions written all over it. I didn't expect it to go down like that...not that I thought Golota was some great fighter and Lamon was some second rate fighter. But dang man...Golota couldn't take the pressure.

Lamon Brewster has been viewed as an underachiever in the last few years. He had talent & potential, but didn't live up to it. The majority of boxing experts and fans wrote Lamon Brewster off after his losses to Clifford Etienne & Charles Shufford (myself included). Lamon did beat Wlad Kitschko for the WBO title, but most people felt his victory had more to do with Klits running out of gas, than anything Brewster did. I have seen several Lamon Brewster fights, but never seen anything which indicated he could destroy Andrew Golota like he did last night. I was extremely impressed, if his new trainer can have him fighting all his fights like this, then he will be something to watch out for.

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!