Black Sports : Lakers need to get rid of everybody..

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
It's hard to believe how bad the Kobe-less Lakers were. This last game looked like a mediocre NBADL team.. no offense.. no defense.. no strategie.. no ambition.. no passion. It's hard to believe it's the same team. They need to just flush the entire roster and start over from scratch.. Coaches included.. get rid of the trainers.. the ball boys.. the cheerleaders.. the whole nine.

And the way Howard quit in the 4th quarter shows his true character.. again.

If you could put players on the Lakers who would you pick?

2 Max-money Franchise players.. a couple of veteran players.. 2 role players at every position.. and a project player. But the starting point is the coach.. I would go after Tom Thibodeau in Chicago.. or Mark Jackson in Golden State..

but that's all just pie in the sky.. and I kind of think the lakers deserve their fate..

I think Mitch will flush this team though.. he had that flush-the-team look on his face at the game.

2 Max-money Franchise players.. a couple of veteran players.. 2 role players at every position.. and a project player. But the starting point is the coach.. I would go after Tom Thibodeau in Chicago.. or Mark Jackson in Golden State..

but that's all just pie in the sky.. and I kind of think the lakers deserve their fate..

I think Mitch will flush this team though.. he had that flush-the-team look on his face at the game.

True.

The Lakers need to step back for while.

I haven't been following along on basketball for awhile...did they get rid of Kobe or is he injured?

True.

The Lakers need to step back for while.

I haven't been following along on basketball for awhile...did they get rid of Kobe or is he injured?

he just popped his ACL.. he'll be out for a while.. but in the game that just went off, he came to the bench on crutches just as Howard was walking to the locker room after being ejected.. and the crowd got louder than they had been the entire game just to see Bryant near the court. He has the little MJ effect on folks in LA.. they practically raised him from 17 to now..

He'll retire a Laker.. but everybody else.. I'm not so sure..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back