Black People : Laid Back Brothers & Strong Black Women...

Manasaic..........

"Ahh the Childish have spoken".

Since you've turned the big 27, it is time away to do away with childish remarks, unless you can take what you dished. If you new Spicy, you'd understand I don't play. Don't half-a$$ed post sarchasm with seriousness. My head is on right so I can see through most BS. Anywho....what's the weather like in your neck 'o' the woods?

I work 40 hours a week, I volunter at least 30 hours a week in my community teaching disadvantged kids computer science, I work actively for the plight of the homeless and Blacks in my city. I own a home and I even purchased my home while staying at a homeless shelter. I am currently trying to purchase more property to create a transtional housing program for homeless Black men.

I am also a laid back person.

How does this make me weak and irresponsible?

My mother raised 3 kids by herself, went from selling coccaine to becoming a light to teenagers in her respected city. Even got a college degree along the way.

She is a strong black woman, how does this make my mother overburdened and a superwoman?

Since Spicey would not give any answers to my questions, I will take the lead to use myself an example. Based upon the aformentioned examples, how can one come to these conclusions?

Manasaic.............

MANASIAC said:
I work 40 hours a week, I volunter at least 30 hours a week in my community teaching disadvantged kids computer science, I work actively for the plight of the homeless and Blacks in my city. I own a home and I even purchased my home while staying at a homeless shelter. I am currently trying to purchase more property to create a transtional housing program for homeless Black men.

I am also a laid back person.

How does this make me weak and irresponsible?

My mother raised 3 kids by herself, went from selling coccaine to becoming a light to teenagers in her respected city. Even got a college degree along the way.

She is a strong black woman, how does this make my mother overburdened and a superwoman?

Since Spicey would not give any answers to my questions, I will take the lead to use myself an example. Based upon the aformentioned examples, how can one come to these conclusions?

It's the extremity of those nick-names, and when they become the norm that I dislike. Most people see them as a survival tactics. So being a strong Black woman..."das what I ain't gon do". JES re-read the first page or two, I don't have time to post links.

Spice I feel what you trying to say.

But you should not allow this societies jargon determine you.

I do not define myself by words and labels of this society, because this society is too weak to understand my being and my ancestry.

When someone says that too you, remember that you are the definer of you, not them.

I hate to hear it also, but what's worse is living it.
I have always been the strength in relationships.
But alot of brothers are intimidated by it.
If i make more money
or have a better place
or have more education
immediately they feel like less
and they try their hardest to make me feel like such
I'm not the needy,dependable type of sister.
Most brother I meet are either strong in some points and weak in others.
Women show emotion and men hide it.
So while we're out finding a solution they are like fluck it!
That's been my experience !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back