Black People : Laid Back Brothers & Strong Black Women...

Riada.....

Riada said:
LOL!!!! Me too, Spicy. I hate to hear that cause I know that they're about to pile a whole lot on me!!!! There was this poem going around on the internet called "The Strong Black Woman is DEAD." If I can find it, I'm gonna post it.

Well, since i don't believe in reincarnation/recycled souls.....let that Sista sleep for a millenium or two. No strong Black woman over here.

I don't agree with the term "Strong Black Woman" either, I think it's an insult to Black people as a whole and our women in particular.

A woman is not supposed to be "strong" in any way shape or form...that's the man's job.
Hell if your woman is strong...what does she need with you?

The only females that I know of who are naturally bold and aggressive are those in the animal kingdom like lions and bears, human women are supposed to be soft, mild, and caring.

The problem is, our people were stripped of our customs and traditions explaining to both men and women what thier proper roles were and never relearned them.
Today the term is used positively so much that most of our people don't see the offense in it.

But I still remember when calling somebody's mother strong or equating her with any form of masculinity was considered and insult.

Like saying: "Yo moms wear combat boots and need a shave".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back