Black People : Laid Back Brothers & Strong Black Women...

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
I posted this in the Open Forum because I feel it pertains to Bros & Sis. Is this not an insult to everything we have strived to be, including our ancestors?

IMO.....

Strong Black woman= Overburdened sister/superwoman...

Laid Back Brother= Emacsulated, and irresponsible...

Once we let go of all the labels, and nicknames, will we finally be free to live up to our potential? What image do you conjure when the above slur names are mentioned? Everytime somebody says "Girl You A Strong Black Womannnnn!", I feel like dippin my fist in a jar of ACT RIGHT, and giving them a jab to their dome.

spicybrown said:
Everytime somebody says "Girl You A Strong Black Womannnnn!", I feel like dippin my fist in a jar of ACT RIGHT, and giving them a jab to their dome.

LOL!!!! Me too, Spicy. I hate to hear that cause I know that they're about to pile a whole lot on me!!!! There was this poem going around on the internet called "The Strong Black Woman is DEAD." If I can find it, I'm gonna post it.

spicybrown said:
I posted this in the Open Forum because I feel it pertains to Bros & Sis. Is this not an insult to everything we have strived to be, including our ancestors?

IMO.....

Strong Black woman= Overburdened sister/superwoman...

Laid Back Brother= Emacsulated, and irresponsible...

Once we let go of all the labels, and nicknames, will we finally be free to live up to our potential? What image do you conjure when the above slur names are mentioned? Everytime somebody says "Girl You A Strong Black Womannnnn!", I feel like dippin my fist in a jar of ACT RIGHT, and giving them a jab to their dome.

Laid Back Brother=Emasculated, and irresponsible...

yeah, I guess that's me.

:golf:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back