Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

I'm Asian-American, and I adore black men. Despite bad things I hear about them, or bad experiences, I never give up on black men. I still believe there are GOOD black men out there. In fact I know some black men who are good sons, fathers, brothers, husbands, etc...

Here are some things that I turn me OFF completely:

1. This is important, so I put it first.
Black men who are WHITEWASH! Proud to be black please, love your skin color and your people please. DO NOT open that smart mouth with me, and tell me how superior White is. Men like this are disgrace to your community, and I look Down on you.

2. Smoke weed, do marijuana, lazy men who purposely stay home smoke weed all day, and thinks it COOL. Key point here, 'purposely' being lazy, at least make an effort find a job please.

3. Having many baby mama, and children, yet NOT married to any of them. This show that he have NO responsiblity to his own offspring, and to the kid's mothers.

4. Men that have too much "manhood," those who keep demanding women to let them "Be The Man". Those men that CAN'T even accept 50/50 on dates, CAN'T even stand their lady to be financial independent.

Welcome to Destee! :wave:

Yeah, if he smokes weed, he shouldn't talk to me. That's a major turn off.

is this thread really an excuse for gender war?
an opportunity to vent?

with the recent activities in ferguson, i don't think this is appropriate.

This is not a gender war...the poster gave opinion on the topic ..what makes a brother unattractive. I am sure there are things that you would consider unattractive in black sistahs... James don't be so sensitive. This is an old post.. and she has all rights to give her views. By the way what makes a woman unattractive to you.... you can think on this....

is this thread really an excuse for gender war?
an opportunity to vent?

with the recent activities in ferguson, i don't think this is appropriate.

This is not a gender war thread, nor one for venting, but for giving honest opinions on what one finds unattractive.

Ya know, you don't control what people post or want to post to, James. If you think it's so inappropriate, why even click on it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back