Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

A Hard Man Is Good to Find

Well physically men can get away with a lot more than women can because men are more visually stimulated so their standards are of necessity stricter.

I don't mind a bulge--even a big bulge could turn out to be my favorite pillow. But now if he has to put on his belt with a boomerang--if when he gets his shoes shined he has to take the boy's word for it then no way will I let him crack my ribs

A lack of respect is a definate turn off. My boys in NY and DC will move to another room or across the room so I don't get a contact when they do their dutch and drow. But a man who steps to me blowing smoke in my face can keep on stepping. I will simply walk away with no apology.

I have to admit I'm drawn to power so a brotha who uses the white man as his excuse for not making the most out of the gifts God has given him--a man who has no dreams, no vision for his life--a man who will just be whatever I want him to be--a man who cannot be a man in his own eyes and takes it out on me--this is a man I can sure do without.

Complacency
Cowardice
Conceit
The three fatal Cs. All other vices grow out of these.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back