Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

panafrica said:
She is about to make a quick exit! I even recommend you brother delete all references to her statement, so she gets the rememberance that she deserves...None!
aww! i'd just love to see the sisters respond to her!! although, they might be smarter than us and are just ignoring it, like you suggest. i almost pointed out her comments to the Ladies just to see it blow up like that!! but, yeah; ignore it and it will go away ... maybe? (but the cat fight would have been fun ... except that she'd prolly not have responded.)

anAfrican said:
aww! i'd just love to see the sisters respond to her!! although, they might be smarter than us and are just ignoring it, like you suggest. i almost pointed out her comments to the Ladies just to see it blow up like that!! but, yeah; ignore it and it will go away ... maybe? (but the cat fight would have been fun ... except that she'd prolly not have responded.)

If it was a "she" at all...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a white man, trying to cause some drama.

Wisdom7 said:
What makes a brother unattractive to me

1)One who pursues you continuously and acts like he knows what he wants, then once you two are an item and all the girls start coming out like roaches after him; all of a sudden, he starts wavering, acting all confused and all of a sudden he needs time and you're moving too fast for him even though you've done nothing different.

2) Ties into number 1, when he has told you of how his ex cheated on him or has pretty much dogged him in the past, and how she wasn't nothing but a ho, but when he runs into her, his mouth turns to mush and he greets her like the Queen of England

3) Men who switch faces in public. They are all up your butt in private, but when they are around their friends they try to act like they have it like that with you (insecure)

4) Black men who renounce being black. They could be black as the streets, but want to reach way back to their great, great, great, great, great grandmother who had an ounce of white in her and let everyone know (Brainwashed)

5) Black men who don't care to gain any knowledge of themselves or our people beyond slavery.

6) Black men who hustle and shuffle and make black jokes to make non-black people laugh.

7) Black men who overdo the gold digger excuse. True enough there are gold diggers out there, but if he's trying to make you split popcorn and a pop at the theater and becomes upset if you'd rather have your own, then calls you a gold digger

8) The absolute WORST is the black man, who when he doesn't get his way says "See that's why we date white women"

My response to that, a white woman can have you. In fact I will roll out the red carpet, pick you up and drop you off at that white woman's house!

Wow wow, Wisdom7 could not have said it better myself, you go girl!

Might I add, men who lie. That just turns me so off, they are the worse of the worse:bam:

An unattractive black male to me is someone who wishes not to learn anything about the world, or seems to be content with what's going on with them. Males who don't read is unattractive and also those that don't believe in or stand for something. Black men need to have passion and drive because they become unproductive or self-destructive otherwise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back