Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Dashytah said:
Let's face it, most black men are downright ugly, so they have to be clean and nice, which pretty much leaves out the rest! LOL No, girls, if you want some real love you need to go with the white man. Not only treats you right, but is clean and has money, ambition, and direction in his life! I know I'm new, but I'm still right! LOL
Will somebody get this idiot outta here?!?! :pc:

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
Riada said:
I like a man who knows who and what he is and can be assertive with his brainpower. A man who blows whichever way the wind blows or who can't stand up for what he believes is very unappealing to me.
The way you act on here (especially towards me), nobody'd ever know it. :confused:

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
:lol: White men clean? Some of the fonkiest people I've ever been around were white. White men better looking than black men? :lol: You are funny. It's plain to see that your are against balck men, so it's to the point where people like you are more entertaining than anything else. Can you juggle too? :juggle: :lol:

It's also funny that every "black" woman that comes to this site cheer-leading for the white man, also always points out the money factor. Meaning, they are gold-diggers, so the majority of black men don't want your @ss anyways. :lol:

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
SAMURAI36 said:
Will somebody get this idiot outta here?!?! :pc:
She is about to make a quick exit! I even recommend you brother delete all references to her statement, so she gets the rememberance that she deserves...None!

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
kente417mojo said:
:lol: White men clean? Some of the fonkiest people I've ever been around were white. White men better looking than black men? :lol: You are funny. It's plain to see that your are against balck men, so it's to the point where people like you are more entertaining than anything else. Can you juggle too? :juggle: :lol:

It's also funny that every "black" woman that comes to this site cheer-leading for the white man, also always points out the money factor. Meaning, they are gold-diggers, so the majority of black men don't want your @ss anyways. :lol:
LOL True indeed to all points.

And seeing as how I work part time in the gym, I can vouch for the fact that White men are some of the nastiest creatures to walk on 2 legs......Even those running lizards that run upright are cleaner than white men are.

Trust and believe, I could tell some mortifying stories about how nasty white men are.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: