Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
anAfrican said:
It's because of your sig
What does my sig have to do with the songs that come on my Windows Media Player?

Riada

May 14, 2005
I like a man who knows who and what he is and can be assertive with his brainpower. A man who blows whichever way the wind blows or who can't stand up for what he believes is very unappealing to me.

kente417mojo

Jan 22, 2004
Riada said:
A man who blows whichever way the wind blows or who can't stand up for what he believes is very unappealing to me.
That's a very important quality. :welldone: Thinking for yourself is essential.

Akilah

Aug 11, 2003
Da' Gump
Occupation
Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
TURNOFFS : to name a few...

chauvinistic/cave man mentality :hulk:
violent natured
rude/bad tempered/unfriendly/uncaring/insensitive nature
overly contentious/argumentative
self centered
overly judgmental
negative/pessimistic
wanton promiscuity (usually while expecting women to be saints... :hammer2: ... go figure )
poor personal cleanliness habits...or a total lack thereof
complacency - no drive, ambition, or dreams
ill mannered/boorish/braggartly

Mahoganee

Jul 3, 2005
The men that really turn me off are those who :
1. insist on acting like boys
2. are into that whole 'gagsta, dope boy' thing (now, don't get me wrong...I can appreciate a little roughness every now and then...)
3. lie for no reason
4. are soft, the pretty boy type
5. don't take a side, instead they straddle the fence
6. don't have a mission/purpose (because where purpose is not known abuse is inevitable)
7. can't get converse beyond "Hey girl" "****, you sexy" or (this is the one I hate the most!) "Ay, girl in the blue, with the fat ***" (you will catch my fist in your jaw for that!)

I prefer a darker skinned man with a creative style of his own. One who doesn't fit into one precise category, but is a well-rounded mix. Oh, and I love conversation, from politics to fashion...I love a guy who can capture and keep my attention via conversation

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.