Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

Turn off(s)

I hope I'm understanding this statement right. Some of my answers are universal, but to ME, it seems it is more men then women who display these unpleasant traits or habits. All of us are subject to change and can change for better. This is not to say ALL men.
Most men are raised to have more self esteem and self-awareness then women--
Turn offs:
1. arrogance or high-mindness is ok,,but over abundant is a turn off.
2. thinking more of himself then he should and then having the nerve to put down someone else.
3. No manners
4. rudeness.
5. Lying, lying, and more lying
6. Expecting more then he deserves.
7. not giving one's full measure or in another word--Laziness
8. Lastly, when its because they are the "man"...

Added Note

I noticed a lot said about looks and looks do help to attract---BUT

Its what is in the heart that counts!!! Looks are deceiving and go..but its whats in the heart that will last...it took me a lot of heart ache and pain to learn this...if only I could have known what I know now back then........

Trust me its what in the heart and not looks that counts. People can change.

JoWillie said:
I noticed a lot said about looks and looks do help to attract---BUT

Its what is in the heart that counts!!! Looks are deceiving and go..but its whats in the heart that will last...it took me a lot of heart ache and pain to learn this...if only I could have known what I know now back then........

Trust me its what in the heart and not looks that counts. People can change.
I can't really separate the two. My eye bone seems to be connected to my heart bone. If a man does not appeal to my heart and mind he simply will not look good to me. I'll just see a piece of meat.

Talk to me and catch my mind. Look me in the eye and catch my gaze. Cry with me and catch my heart. Then flex your muscles and I will love it. But never in reverse.

Why does this always happen? Right now Mary Wells is singing "My Guy"

No muscle bound man
Can take my hand
From my guy
No handsome face
Can ever replace
My guy
He may not be a movie star
But when it comes to being happy we are
There's no man today
Can take me away from my guy

I'm not making this up. These songs really come on right on time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back