Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
I wonder if the things we want in a mate are what we have to offer?

I would think so... If a woman says she does not want a person who is on drugs...I would assume she is not a druggie. I don't think both men and women are looking for perfect mates.....they are things that people will have a zero tolerance for though.

For me I would not want to be involved with a man who smokes, or drinks, lies or gambles. These are things that I do not engage in and IF this is too much then I might have to stop looking... These are things which people do not have to engage in. They have a choice whether they want to or not.

InquisitiveBlackPrincess

Oct 27, 2014
I have ultimately always seen smoking/drinking as a turn-off... I think a man who respects & preserves his Health & fitness is sexy! Well-groomed, intelligent & ambitious... Knowing how to talk to a wmn... An eloquent man is extremely attractive & not just "charm" respect/consideration & sincerity... Poor Hygiene & Ignorance are the ULTIMATE turn-off! ... A nice smile & fair height (shallow part of me) go a lOng way!

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Well, I will answer this question by first answering the opposite question. I've found myself attracted to men who have a quality that I didn't find attractive in other men. For instance, I wasn't attracted to excessively tall men until I saw a family friend stretched out under my Xmas tree one morning and wondered if he was a present for me. To get from his feet to his head I had to make a decision: AT&T or Sprint. Until then, I couldn't see how I could have a relationship with a guy if we couldn't see eye to eye. Knowamsnae?

So a man who is so worried about being what I want him to be that he can't be himself (be for real, be honest) is not very attractive.

It's not about how he looks really. When I was a kid, I went for the cute boys. But what a woman wants from a man is different from what a man wants from a woman. A man can look like the last thought I'd have just before committing suicide and still be attractive to woman because of the way he carries himself. For me, it's a quality of imperturbability.

Five things a man should never say to a woman:

1. Hey baby, care to split a drink?
2. Let's go party til we puke.
3. You have such nice skin for a woman your age.
4. Are those real?

and last but not least, the daddy of them all
5. I love your dress. In fact, I have the perfect earring for it.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.