Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
yes, it is gender war and NOT what we need right about now.
if you don't get it, you don't get it.
That is nonsense James. You are the one causing the conflict. When this first came out did you state that it was a gender war. What is so wrong with a woman saying she does not want a man who is on drugs. You are the same man who stated that romance without finance is a nuisance....basically saying a woman must have money...else you are not interested... James you must be reasonable... You make statements about women, but when the shoe is on the other foot you get hot under the collar.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
That is nonsense James. You are the one causing the conflict. When this first came out did you state that it was a gender war. What is so wrong with a woman saying she does not want a man who is on drugs. You are the same man who stated that romance without finance is a nuisance....basically saying a woman must have money...else you are not interested... James you must be reasonable... You make statements about women, but when the shoe is on the other foot you get hot under the collar.
context is everything.....if you don't get it, you don't get it

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
You are making a mountain out of a molehill. Let it rest. Admit when you are wrong...Anyway I am dunwiddat.:)

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
yes, it is gender war and NOT what we need right about now.
if you don't get it, you don't get it.
Seems like you don't and didn't get it.

Don't talk about what "we" need when you're on this board glorifying a white woman who calls herself a slave master. Your hypocrisy is getting real old. When does the wise version of you come back? Call me when that happens.

Oh, and stating what one finds attractive or unattractive in a mate is NOT gender warring; learn the difference.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: