Black Relationships : Ladies, What to you makes a Brother unattractive?

cursed heart said:
And a teacher,friend,loyal:sand:
and give it to me every night!:slobber:

wooo! i guess once u pop, u cant stop!

on a serious note tho, most of the posts seem to be about the character of a man: his humour, his ambitions, his learnedness, his attitude, his hygiene ect. then there have been the odd comments (but not as many as i'd 4ght there would) on facial looks, pecs, packs, lips, hair, teeth, and how much meat's in the lunchbox down below;).

i recall dual kahn said something a while back in the thread about a guy havin all the "perfect" character u could imagine but if he aint got the physical looks to match for the sista, he aint gettin no where, no matter how sweet the words. is this true? it just seems like u ladies are very focused on the mental (and rightly so) and have not commented on the physical much. is the mental more important to the point where u would compromise the physical?

4ght i'd throw that one out there ;).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back