Black Relationships : Ladies, what is your definition of a real man/woman?

Real woman/man the definition

A real man/woman to me is someone who knows how to take care of his/her responsibilities.

I was a young woman at the age of sixteen. My mother let me live with my sister/s and told me to not come back. I did just that DID NOT COME BACK. I worked, and paid rent until I was able to get my own place. A real woman/man is able to handle his/herself weather it be paying bills, or taking care of a child that shows your mature but also that you have crossed the line from child to adult hood and able to make sound decisions. :dance1:

Ralfa'il said:
Alright yall....don't crowd my thread!

So many of yall are trying to post the server is jamming and not allowing ANY posts to come through!!!

smiling at the above ... :)

i think a real woman is anyone that reaches adulthood, that was born with a vagina.

i think a real man is anyone that reaches adulthood, that was born with a penis.

That's real enough for me.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back